Welcome to Anime-Forums.com - Piercing the heavens, GIGA-A4-BRREKKAH

Anime-Forums is a web based community that hosts discussions on the topic of Japanese Animations with the primary focus of having content that is driven by the community. As a member, you're able to:

• Join Social Groups
  • Create a Personal Blog
  • Participate in Seasonal Banner Creations
  • Write Articles that appear on the main spotlight!

Dont have an account? Register

Default My Gundam Wing Hip-Hop Mixtape Project: "The Wing Zero EP"

I'm working on a hip-hop a mixtape about my favorite anime series, Gundam Wing. I Just released a youtube vid up of the first song playing over some awesome Gundam action. If you like hip-hop, take a look! Thanks!

Here's the link:

http://richiebranson.com/2012/nerdco...te-reflection/

Who knew a good show could be wrecked by s*itty music? What did I just watch?

Weíve got Deathscythe, Heavyarms, Sandrock, Shenlong
    Wing Zero, Tallgeese and donít forget that Epyon
    I thought that was rather clever. There are some parts that made me scratch my head, like at the beginning where the lyrics were ďOh Gundamís on, I havenít seen this in a minute(?)Ē Is that some new lingo the kids are using? But in all honesty, I enjoyed it and this really isnít my type of music.

@ MoSteel To each their own Thanks for watching! Your feedback, although quite classless, is greatly appreciated nonetheless.

@ Green Bird Thanks yeah... the "in a minute" is a phrase I grew up around! Thanks for checking it out!

some parts where good but some parts i did not understand to much

haha that was pretty tight man. I actually like rap so I can appreciate what you are doing. You gotta tell me when you drop that on i tunes.

Quote Originally Posted by Shikabane Hime View Post
    some parts where good but some parts i did not understand to much
    Yeah I agree but overall it's pretty dope but maybe more figurative lines could make it ill if you know what I mean