Welcome to Anime-Forums.com - Piercing the heavens, GIGA-A4-BRREKKAH

Dragon Ball Super

Dragon Ball Gets 1st New TV Anime in 18 Years in July. The story of the anime is set a few years after the defeat of Majin Buu, when the Earth has become peaceful once again.

The story begins with Yggdrasil, a popular online game which is quietly shut down one day. However, the protagonist Momonga decides to not log out.

In the city of Ergastulum, a shady ville filled with mad menand petty thieves, whores on the make and cops on the take, there are some deeds too dirty for even its jaded inhabitants to touch.

A half a year after the events of the first season, Ikebukuro has begun to return to normal. High school is in session, Izaya is back to scheming, and Celty, the legendary headless rider, is still chased by the police as she rides through the town.

Classroom Crisis

A romantic comedy set in a near-futuristic world about the troubles and tribulations of high schoolers on salary.

Content Spotlight: Original piano composition

A piano composition named "Shooting Stars" made by the talented Alca.

Content Spotlight: Anime review

Kerberos reviews Witch Hunter Robin.

Anime-Forums is a web based community that hosts discussions on the topic of Japanese Animations with the primary focus of having content that is driven by the community. As a member, you're able to:

• Join Social Groups
  • Create a Personal Blog
  • Participate in Seasonal Banner Creations
  • Write Articles that appear on the main spotlight!

Dont have an account? Register

Thread: The Dictator

Default The Dictator

The heroic story of a dictator who risks his life to ensure that democracy would never come to the country he so lovingly oppressed.

Ahahaha. Ha.

Ok yeah, like Borat, wonder how many bigoted ****wits will have their lines fed to them like the dogs that they are but still, this looks like a rib crackingly good time.

Reminds me of a joke...

I'm sure its in the movie.

Also, completely lost it at 'Ahhh Amereeca. The best place of aiiiids.'

The only way that joke works better is if the UN building was located in Frisco.

I belive the quote was, "The birthplace of AIDS".

'Ooooooooooh look at me, I speak with an accent.'

Oooooh look at me, I don't need subtitles.

Let the sea fill your lungs
    • Jun 2010
    • From the North Country
    • Male

I want this movie bad. I'm gonna watch it so hard.

That...sounded wrong.

It looks funny! There. I laugh every time I see the trailer on tv when it gets to the chopper scene. Kinda dislike the more obvious production quality, though. I liked how Borat seemed a little more...believable, ya know? No John C. Reilly or Anna Faris, ya know? I only recognized the hooker. Whatever, I'm looking forward to seeing it.

Go now. Our journey is done. And may we meet again, in the clearing, at the end of the path. ^____^
    8/6/12 Never Forget | #atleastididntcyberadude | 8/21/13 also Never Forget

Quote Originally Posted by Volk View Post
    Oooooh look at me, I don't need subtitles.

Or douche'. Whatever.

Share this thread with your friends!

Share this thread with your friends!