Welcome to Anime-Forums.com - Piercing the heavens, GIGA-A4-BRREKKAH

Anime-Forums is a web based community that hosts discussions on the topic of Japanese Animations with the primary focus of having content that is driven by the community. As a member, you're able to:

• Join Social Groups
  • Create a Personal Blog
  • Participate in Seasonal Banner Creations
  • Write Articles that appear on the main spotlight!

Dont have an account? Register

Thread: Hello.

Post Hello.

I'm a senior in highschool. I tend to like comedy/action/horror type anime {Excel Saga/Witchblade/Hellsing Ultimate, for example} and stick mostly to Horror/Psychological manga {Deadman Wonderland/Gantz/Dorohedoro, for example}. I've been into anime since I was four. I've been into manga since I was ten. I also like video games; which I've been playing since I was around four or five {RP, simulation, strategy, and fighting}, cooking, fashion, writing, drawing, music {Slipknot, Korn, Mindless Self Indulgence,Vocaloid, etc.}, television {Favorite shows right now are Pawn Stars, American Pickers, Rupaul's Drag Race, The Voice, and South Park. I actually don't watch that much television.}, and internet browsing. I'm not really sure what else to state, so I suppose that's it.
    Last edited by Aku Akane; 04-14-12 at 03:08 PM.

Fed to the Rancor.

• Nov 2008
    • ~ On One End of the Barrel ~
    • Male

You have some unique tastes goin on. Welcome aboard and I hope you stick around and be active :]

Welcome, have fun here. ^^
    XWAY101

Welcome to the forum, I hope you enjoy our visits here. Pawn stars is one of my favorite TV shows. If you are looking for a horror type anime may I suggest elfen lied.

A much more detailed introduction than usual , I like

Anyways, Welcome to A4 - Have fun

Excel Saga.. Yess.... Hahaha, I hope Highschool is going good. I member them days. Time flies. Man, i member when i was in highschool and reading about older people saying stuff like "time flies" its a never ending cycle! DONT REPEAT IT AMANDA!! Hahah, Nice to meet you, enjoi yo self.

Share this thread with your friends!

Share this thread with your friends!