Welcome to Anime-Forums.com - Piercing the heavens, GIGA-A4-BRREKKAH

Valvrave the Liberator Season 2

The second season of laser space vampire high schoolers piloting suicidal mechs against space-nazis and space-USA.

Kill la Kill

Ryuko is searching for her father's murderer, her only clue half of a pair of giant scissors. She transfers into Honnoji Academy, a dystopian high school ruled by the student council who possess Goku Uniforms; uniforms imbued with super powers.

Pokemon Origin

A reboot/retelling of the original Pokemon game, featuring Red and Green as the protagonist and rival. Much grittier and truer to the Pokemon manga Adventures in tone and direction.

Kyoukai no Kanata

A pair of high schoolers, a half youmu boy and a girl who can wield blood magic, wind up involved in super natural events occurring in their town.

Hajime no Ippo Rising

Long awaited new season of the well-known anime and manga, about a young boxer named Ippo rising up through Japan's ranks, as he aims for a match against his rival, Miyata.

Space Dandy

The Dandiest Man in Space, Dandy, is an alien hunter searching for undiscovered species with his robot assistant QT and a cat alien named Meow.

Samurai Flamenco

An eccentric male model decides to become a super hero in order to become a hero of justice, despite having no super powers.

Anime-Forums is a web based community that hosts discussions on the topic of Japanese Animations with the primary focus of having content that is driven by the community. As a member, you're able to:

• Join Social Groups
  • Create a Personal Blog
  • Participate in Seasonal Banner Creations
  • Write Articles that appear on the main spotlight!

Dont have an account? Register

Thread: Fmp!

Default Fmp!

I just recently finished watching FMP!..every season of it and thought it was great...i was just curious about other ppls thoughts on if they are going to make a fourth season or not....ive scanned around other sites and most of them believe that they will finish it with one final season after the original writers finish the story line...But other people have said that they dont think one is going to come because "FMP! The second raid" was not good enough and didnt get enough attention from fans...Personally i think that "FMP! The Second Raid" was better than the first season and would love to see a 4th season and maybe even another one like fumoffu b4 it...Well like i said earlier i just want to know what every1 else thinks

• Jul 2009
    • Would like to live in an anime world but stuck in australia instead
    • Male

FMP was an awesome series. I hear they're making a live-action film of it, however i would prefer another season. If they were to make another season I would like it to be like the the first two seasons but with a bit more comedy in it.

IMO best season was Fumoffu! Second Raid and first season are equal in my eyes. But if 4th season comes out, I'll watch it probably.

Quote Originally Posted by IcareAlot View Post
    'I see dead threads. They think they still have discussion value but the best they can hope for are shitty pic posts with fairly obvious captions. They're ****ing everywhere'.

My brother owns FMP fumoffu and he says its the best anime his ever seen. But his in the military so no wonder he likes it so much. ^_^

I've only seen a sample ep of it. and it was really good.
    I wouldn't like straight out go and buy it, but I don't hate it either.

Master Of All Anime Knowledge
    • Aug 2009
    • Lost In The Galactic Leyline
    • Male

The movie is a us license. Once the light novel gets to the next story arch. They will make a new season. They whant that stupid zach eferon or whatever his name is to play in the fmp movie. Thats almost as bad as the guy that played spider man playing in the robotech movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Animeace View Post
    They whant that stupid zach eferon or whatever his name is to play in the fmp movie. Thats almost as bad as the guy that played spider man playing in the robotech movie.
    Don't you just hate it when that happens. I know I do...

Master Of All Anime Knowledge
    • Aug 2009
    • Lost In The Galactic Leyline
    • Male

Heck yes. Dont ruen fmp pleas.

I wish that FMP! would have a fourth season! It's such a good anime and I really hope they make a new one! I would so watch it!

Official supporter of crack pairings and everything wrong with the yaoi fandom. Follow me on twitter: Superevil225. As well, please check out my writing blog!

FMP is such a popular anime its hard to see why they wouldn't have a fourth season.
    I also hereby say yes to a fourth season too ^_^

Got bored after 10 episodes, but i'm probably in the minority. It gets alot of praise.

FMP! Fumoffu was up and down for me. Some of the eps were a lot of fun, and others were just silly. I enjoyed the other two a lot though. 4th season has my vote!