Welcome to Anime-Forums.com - Piercing the heavens, GIGA-A4-BRREKKAH

Valvrave the Liberator Season 2

The second season of laser space vampire high schoolers piloting suicidal mechs against space-nazis and space-USA.

Kill la Kill

Ryuko is searching for her father's murderer, her only clue half of a pair of giant scissors. She transfers into Honnoji Academy, a dystopian high school ruled by the student council who possess Goku Uniforms; uniforms imbued with super powers.

Pokemon Origin

A reboot/retelling of the original Pokemon game, featuring Red and Green as the protagonist and rival. Much grittier and truer to the Pokemon manga Adventures in tone and direction.

Kyoukai no Kanata

A pair of high schoolers, a half youmu boy and a girl who can wield blood magic, wind up involved in super natural events occurring in their town.

Hajime no Ippo Rising

Long awaited new season of the well-known anime and manga, about a young boxer named Ippo rising up through Japan's ranks, as he aims for a match against his rival, Miyata.

Space Dandy

The Dandiest Man in Space, Dandy, is an alien hunter searching for undiscovered species with his robot assistant QT and a cat alien named Meow.

Samurai Flamenco

An eccentric male model decides to become a super hero in order to become a hero of justice, despite having no super powers.

Anime-Forums is a web based community that hosts discussions on the topic of Japanese Animations with the primary focus of having content that is driven by the community. As a member, you're able to:

• Join Social Groups
  • Create a Personal Blog
  • Participate in Seasonal Banner Creations
  • Write Articles that appear on the main spotlight!

Dont have an account? Register

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Most Addicting Anime Series?

What are some anime titles that made you stay up all night to finish it simply b/c you wanted more.
    For me, it was the beginning of naruto, samurai champloo, great teacher onizuka, full metal alchemist, hunter x hunter, school rumble.

Great Teacher Onizuka was addicting for sure XD

For me it was also... Nana, Claymore, Yu Yu Hakusho, Loveless, and Kare Kano.

I stayed up all night watching Kare Kano when first saw it... I couldn't stop!!

Oh and Fate/Stay Night kept me up V.V I just had to finish it in one sitting!

I was really into Paranoia Agent. I watched all that in one sitting and never looked back once. Its just such a really intriguing series. Really makes you think how easy it is for people to go off the deep end.

Oh yeah school rumble is very addicting for some odd reason i always find myself watching Full Metal Panic and Fruits Basket so i say there are addicting.

Toradora! and Tokyo Majin too i was very addicted to those series
    there sum of my fav.

Everyone Wears A Mask!

Ghost Hound, all 26 eps in just three sittings.

The first and second HxH arc.

Kinoo's Journey (No idea why. I guess all that Zen crap just hypnotised me)

Also Paranoia agent, all of it in one go. (Spend most of it pointing out how much my best mate looked like Shounen Bat)

....er, actually, I watch all my anime like that. I get addicted to stuff way too easily.

Making all kinds of gains
    • Jun 2007
    • In your Noggin
    • Female

One Piece, Hunter x Hunter, Digimon, Bleach and Capeta along with Hikaru no Go all had me getting little sleep at night times.

Spoiler

hellsing in two days.
    dot hack sign in 5
    ouran hshc still going in short doses.

The remake of Kanon. Damn, was I hooked.

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

Master Of All Anime Knowledge
    • Aug 2009
    • Lost In The Galactic Leyline
    • Male

Recently black lagoon and the hellsing ova. Bleach Is pretty addicting to now.

Recently Naruto, but I was on Cowboy Bebop and Serial Experiments Lain when they were they were being released.

My Blog - It's Not Your Space - My Buzznet - ym/aim: RaiserOfGales

For me it would be FMA, Code Geass, and Bleach. I have watched FMA multiple times and once in the span of like 2 days. Code Geass I was 17 eps behind and I caught up in part of a day not to mention I had the new ep ready to go the moment it came out. Bleach I started when there was already 150 episodes or so and I caught up with in a little over a week.

One Piece wins. As usual. =P

FMA is pretty addictive, too.

Fullmetal Alchemist and Maison Ikkoku.

Though I think my exposure to the FMA manga has cured me of my addiction to the first FMA anime. It's just that much better.
    Visit Ikkokufan1's Youtube channel right here!

Spoiler

Watch Gintama and Im sure, you will really get hooked

"Trying to shoulder the burden all by yourself? Don't be a stranger. Weep and ask for help. Lean on me with your runny nose. Cry when you feel like crying. Laugh when you feel like laughing. When you're tearing up with an ugly face, I'll give you a good cry with an uglier face. When you're laughing so hard your stomach hurts, I'll laugh in a louder voice. That's how it should be."

Bleach and Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles, ahhh all those hours watching them!
     Spoiler

aside from all those good titles i think one piece really get the price i mean you dont get a series with so many episodes without it being addictive.

A slight murderous impulse
    • Jan 2009
    • (╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻
    • Male

I agree with Kare Kano and School Rumble, as well as Welcome to the NHK and Nodame Cantabile. One Piece, during certain arcs, goes without saying.

Recently, both Saki and Cross Game have caused me to stay up late.

At the top of the list for me, however, is Skip Beat. I could not wait for the next episode to be released.
    "I teach Karate, Judo, and Sumo on the Internet. Come at me." -- Professor Ueda

hmmm...ouran hshc was very addicting
    but the one that had me was k-on!

My Latest
    ★ ★ ★ ★
    Anime United

Loli with a shotty.
    • Oct 2008
    • on vibrant wings to reach the sky. ♥
    • Female

Hmm...Cardcaptor Sakura. :3 The rewatch count for this series is so high, I usually take three days off in the summer to watch it. ^^

You have just been SakuRAWRed!
    I'll be your Sakura if you'll be my Syaoran
    ::but you can't explain a love like ours ~ 5/21/10::
     Spoiler

The only anime I really ever stayed up late watching just because I wanted to see more was Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle. :P

喜びの糸はカノン紡ぎ出す

Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha.

All 3 seasons.

It is in our darkest times that we become the brightest people.

On a seulment une vie mais elle est tellement remplie d'osbtacles qu'on se preoccupe trops pour realiser notre mort.

Well, when i first discovered Dokuro-chan, i watched it all in one sitting.
    and then twice in one day.

a week or so later i'd watched the whole series about 15 times or something.
    But that really wasnt addiction, it was more of like, love.

but uhhhh, Midori no hibi! yeah, that was great. i watched all of it in one sitting, bought it on dvd and watch it all the time. pretty addictive.

ChatterboxZombie is like, Dokuro-chans biggest NZ fan or something
    Pipirupirupirupipirupi~
    Interested in Anime Reviews? CLICK HERE

Monster and when they cry.
     Spoiler

Co Owner of the YYH club

I'll have to say Cowboy Bebop. It was a short lived series, yet it enticed you with it's originality and funky music.
    Is a life lived a life wasted?
    Living life with hate, fear, and regret is indeed a life wasted.