Welcome to Anime-Forums.com - Piercing the heavens, GIGA-A4-BRREKKAH

Valvrave the Liberator Season 2

The second season of laser space vampire high schoolers piloting suicidal mechs against space-nazis and space-USA.

Kill la Kill

Ryuko is searching for her father's murderer, her only clue half of a pair of giant scissors. She transfers into Honnoji Academy, a dystopian high school ruled by the student council who possess Goku Uniforms; uniforms imbued with super powers.

Pokemon Origin

A reboot/retelling of the original Pokemon game, featuring Red and Green as the protagonist and rival. Much grittier and truer to the Pokemon manga Adventures in tone and direction.

Kyoukai no Kanata

A pair of high schoolers, a half youmu boy and a girl who can wield blood magic, wind up involved in super natural events occurring in their town.

Hajime no Ippo Rising

Long awaited new season of the well-known anime and manga, about a young boxer named Ippo rising up through Japan's ranks, as he aims for a match against his rival, Miyata.

Space Dandy

The Dandiest Man in Space, Dandy, is an alien hunter searching for undiscovered species with his robot assistant QT and a cat alien named Meow.

Samurai Flamenco

An eccentric male model decides to become a super hero in order to become a hero of justice, despite having no super powers.

Anime-Forums is a web based community that hosts discussions on the topic of Japanese Animations with the primary focus of having content that is driven by the community. As a member, you're able to:

• Join Social Groups
  • Create a Personal Blog
  • Participate in Seasonal Banner Creations
  • Write Articles that appear on the main spotlight!

Dont have an account? Register

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    • Aug 2005
    • Playing Chess with the evil Monkeys in your closet!
    • Female

The last couple books i've bought have been in the last month or so. I ended up buying the whole Hunger Games series and reading it in two weeks time. I also bought Slaughterhouse-five. It was pretty interesting.

So it goes.

TaichiEX is god.

Well I really didn't have to pay for it but the latest book I got was Terror by Night on my Kindle for free really good book. So how is the Hunger Games? I've been wanting to try it but didn't know it would be good or not.

The Closers by Michael Connelly
    It's pretty good so far. Can't say I'm a big fan of his writing style, but I don't really mind.
    They call me

(Nobody actually calls me boss. ;[)

I recently bought a copy of Poison by Chris Wooding for 4 dollars. Unfortunately, I have not had the time to read it, but a special person did read the first chapter to me.~

喜びの糸はカノン紡ぎ出す

Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke*Lover View Post
    The last couple books i've bought have been in the last month or so. I ended up buying the whole Hunger Games series and reading it in two weeks time. I also bought Slaughterhouse-five. It was pretty interesting.

So it goes.
    I got Hunger games as well! I loved the idea of what appears to be a Westernised version of Battle Royale Only just started reading the first one yesterday but I'm already loving it! I also bought the first SKullduggery Pleasant book. I read it before when I was younger and absolutely loved it and even now I still enjoy reading it. I also finished adding to my collection of David Wellington's books. I have everything he has ever written now! He is a master of horror!

I bought the book called Les Fluesus Du Mal By charles baudelaire for 5 bucks

Thanks to my lovely bloody.rose

Please Dont Click it

don't click this link...

This one is HILARIOUS. Bought it last week.

A friend of mine told me that Haruki Murakami's works are amazing, so I went and bought myself an English copy of his novel, 1Q84.

The last book I bought was

"Lord of the Flies".

I never read it in school

and I hear it's really good book....
    Balance.... I'm losing it.....The ground beneath does not exist....
    If this isn't nice, then I don't know what is....
     Spoiler

Spoiler

Quote Originally Posted by Cranbe View Post
    A friend of mine told me that Haruki Murakami's works are amazing, so I went and bought myself an English copy of his novel, 1Q84.
    You're gonna love it.

I brought The Crying of Lot 49, Fight Club, Choke, and V.
    I don't ever wanna feel like I did that day14

14But take me to the place I love, take me all the way.

Haven't been to Books A Million in a decent time. Last book I got there was Divergent by Veronica Roth.
    Out of the fire, rise from the ashes.
    Reject your doubt and release the passion!

U.S. Marine and Pianist
    • Jan 2012
    • Leadership is serving others.
    • Male

"With the Old Breed" by Eugene Sledge

and

"The Sword and the Mind" by Yagyu Muenori
    "It is possible to commit no mistakes and still lose.
    That is not weakness. That is life."

A few of my piano performances:

Spoiler

I also bought Slaughterhouse-five. It was pretty interesting.

So it goes.
    Amazing book. I love most of Vonnegut`s books. You should try "Cat`s Cradle" as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Cranbe View Post
    I have read several of his books but not 1Q84. I want to, but I am waiting for paperback. I love his quirky style. If you enjoy it I recommend "Norwegian Wood" and "Hard-Boiled Wonderland and the End of the World".

Oh and "Hunger Games" is enjoyable. It is a very quick, entertaining read. It only takes 1-2 nights depending on time.

Quote Originally Posted by Alesandros View Post
    "With the Old Breed" by Eugene Sledge
    Edit. Looks like a good read, I should check it out.

- I have as much as authority as the Pope, I just don't have as many people who believe it --George Carlin

Default Создание игр,

Добро пожаловать, уважаемый Гость, на портал GcUp.ru! Этот портал посвящён созданию игр, в том числе и без программирования. На сайте можно скачать необходимые для этого инструменты (конструкторы игр, движки), изучить необходимую литературу (статьи, журналы, книги) и т.д. На нашем форуме вы всегда сможете спросить совет или поделиться своими наработками. Создавать игры так увлекательно - попробуйте сами и вы в этом убедитесь. Желаем вам приятного общения! unigine unity примеры realm crafter туториал секреты darksiders

Hmm... That would be my 3-in-1 collection of Lord of the Rings because it was so tempting, and Inheritance (fourth and final book of the inheritance cycle).

A novel called 'Blood Ninja' and James Patterson's 'Midnight Club'. Oh yeah, also a book on Photoshop CS3.
    - Ohaius
    Ohaius Takabe
    "Give a kid a smoke he’ll be happy for a day. Teach him how to smoke… he’ll be happy for a whole shortened life." - Eikichi Onizuka

The Theory of Money, Bank Credit, and Economic Cycles by Jesus Huerta de Soto

Yes, I'm lame.

I think it was Inheritance by Christopher Paolini. I don't get to do too much reading because I don't have the attention span to get through the beginning of a book.
    If you could gasp for air with my hands around your throat,
    I'm sure you'd choke out all those lines that, by now, I could quote
    Signature by Aoide

The Complete Works of William Shakespeare
    The Count of Monte Cristo by Alexandre Dumas
    The Eye of the World by Robert Jordan
    Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card
    The Way of the Shadows by Brent Weeks

I recently purchased Grimms Fairy tales.

Although I had this book, I bought the leather bound edition from Barnes and Noble.

So it goes.
    I'll probably re-read that one soon. I really liked Slaughterhouse Five, but it's been a while since I've read it.

I recently bought The Sleeping Beauty trilogy by Anne Rice. I'm about halfway through the second book, and while it's the first time I've ever read erotica without bursting into a fit of giggles at some point, the novelty is starting to wear off for me.
    I also recently bought and read Tim O'Brien's The Things They Carried, which I really enjoyed.

I bought 50 shades of grey. Not ashamed to admit it.

ahh my mum came home yesterday with a copy of 50 shades of grey, i have to admit i did have a little giggle to myself but i also think at some point i will read it, i honestly don't see the problem with such books.
    'If you pretend to feel a certain way, the feeling can become genuine all by accident.'
    Hei (Darker Than Black)

I bought The Angel's Game by Carlos Ruiz Zafуn a few weeks back, it's the prequel to the Shadow of the Wind and it's one of my favourite books.
    I went to the bookstore and bought Harlan Coben's Stay Close yesterday. He writes awesome mystery novels and thrillers. :3 You should check him out especially if you like novels with multiple plot twists ^^