Welcome to Anime-Forums.com - Piercing the heavens, GIGA-A4-BRREKKAH

Valvrave the Liberator Season 2

The second season of laser space vampire high schoolers piloting suicidal mechs against space-nazis and space-USA.

Kill la Kill

Ryuko is searching for her father's murderer, her only clue half of a pair of giant scissors. She transfers into Honnoji Academy, a dystopian high school ruled by the student council who possess Goku Uniforms; uniforms imbued with super powers.

Pokemon Origin

A reboot/retelling of the original Pokemon game, featuring Red and Green as the protagonist and rival. Much grittier and truer to the Pokemon manga Adventures in tone and direction.

Kyoukai no Kanata

A pair of high schoolers, a half youmu boy and a girl who can wield blood magic, wind up involved in super natural events occurring in their town.

Hajime no Ippo Rising

Long awaited new season of the well-known anime and manga, about a young boxer named Ippo rising up through Japan's ranks, as he aims for a match against his rival, Miyata.

Space Dandy

The Dandiest Man in Space, Dandy, is an alien hunter searching for undiscovered species with his robot assistant QT and a cat alien named Meow.

Samurai Flamenco

An eccentric male model decides to become a super hero in order to become a hero of justice, despite having no super powers.

Anime-Forums is a web based community that hosts discussions on the topic of Japanese Animations with the primary focus of having content that is driven by the community. As a member, you're able to:

• Join Social Groups
  • Create a Personal Blog
  • Participate in Seasonal Banner Creations
  • Write Articles that appear on the main spotlight!

Dont have an account? Register

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Post Most Emotional/Sad Anime You've ever seen?

Ok so im usually into action anime but for some reason i started watching really sad series and so i just wanna ask you guys this question.....

What is the Most Emotional Anime You've ever seen?

For me its Clannad After story.. Ive watch a lot of anime with sad scenes in it but this series accually made me cry..

Umm the only anime that I've watched that made me shed a single tear was Kannazuki no Miko. About half way in the story there was the saddest scene i'd ever seen so far.

Woot first reply <3 never seen Clannad or Clanna After Story btw

I haven't seen any of the shows you mentioned by now.. But they seem interesting I gotta say, the saddest animes I've watched were Vampire Knight; Toradora! [ well.. at the end, yes, it is sad.. ] and Jigoku Shoujo [ Hell Girl ]

Jack Riot

Tokyo Magnitude 8.0. One of the saddest anime out there. It's better than anything Clannad. And it's actually got a good life lesson at the end. It's easy to empathize with the characters and to feel what they feel.
    We are just 'one' within the 'all.' But only when those 'ones' gather together can 'all' exist. - Edward Elric.

Air TV was kind of sad.

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

Spoiler

Making all kinds of gains
    • Jun 2007
    • In your Noggin
    • Female

Quote Originally Posted by Zwei View Post
    Tokyo Magnitude 8.0. One of the saddest anime out there.
    I agree with this completely, Tokyo Magnitude is so sad and really does teach you a life lesson, it's weird because after only a few episodes you feel so attached to the characters.

Spoiler

Angel Heart. Sure it has its funny moments but it chokes me up from time to time.

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Pokemon View Post
    I love My Balls
    Quote Originally Posted by ^_Elysium_^ View Post
    Just trying to be a proactive member and keep things PG

Grave of the Fireflies was pretty sad in my opinion. It's the only anime that has managed to make me cry every time I see it.

Thanks StrawHat
     Spoiler

Based on crying, Cowboy Bebop made me cry at the end, though that's more action packed for the majority.
    Welcome to the NHK! might work for you. It's fairly comedic for the most part, but it gets serious in the last half.

FMA Brotherhood has it's sad moments and moments that make you think hard about things, enough to bring a tear to the eye.

Why do I call the name of my move before I fire, because you should know what you're about to be destroyed by

Spoiler

the most emotional anime that i have ever seen was romeoxjuliet of course, a classic can really make you cry
    Cherry blossoms are more beautiful when the blood of the dead stains them from the graves below

Koi Kaze was real emotional for me.

It didn't make me cry, but it really pulled at my heart strings.

Osr !
    I cried , felt sad in it ! '' molly the hero was an orphan with a cruel father''

• Aug 2010
    • where the wind comes rolling down the plains
    • Female

Code Geass R2. Hands down. I gave myself a ***** of a migraine when I finished it because I was crying so hard. Don't get me wrong; the ending was really great, but it made me feel like I had been soccer-punched, mugged, and then forced to watch the muggers kill my family and say it was for the good of humanity. For months afterward, if anyone even mentioned R2, I would tear up.

Quote Originally Posted by MysticNeji View Post
    Grave of the Fireflies was pretty sad in my opinion. It's the only anime that has managed to make me cry every time I see it.
    I agree Grave of the Fireflies will qualify as 1 of the saddest i've ever seen. The little girl was so innocent & the older brother went through so much, it didn't make me cry but i was teary eye (something got in my eyes... it was dirt or something i swear )

Definietly ~Grave of the Fireflies~ that makes me cry everytime I see it. No matter what I know about the movie it sitll makes me cry................a lot!!!

other animes that made me cry.....

Cowboy Bebop

• Aug 2010
    • where the wind comes rolling down the plains
    • Female

I probably would've cried at the end of Cowboy Bebop, but I had accidentally spoiled myself earlier. It was a really good ending, too.

Grave of the Fireflies definitely.. it was so emotional and heart-breaking it made me shed a few tears >.<
    Voices of a distant Star & 5 cm per second were sad too..

Spoiler

There was the section of Chobits where I felt bad. Basically when Chi started reading that book series, it made me feel bad for her because she felt so alone.

...Welcome to the nightmare in my head.

There are a lot.... but the ones that come to mind right now are Elfen Lied, Fma, and Code Geass.

I have to agree with you. It was the best anime I've ever watched.

Quote Originally Posted by Mimizi View Post
    I have to agree with you. It was the best anime I've ever watched.
    Are you talking to me? 0.o

if so, which one was the best?

The most emotional anime I've seen is a tie between Nana and Honey and Clover. Both shows made me sob constantly throughout them.

Haha, yes I'm talking to you.

I think clannad/after story. I cried my eyes out, it's the best story I've seen.

grave of the fireflies was sad, anything about kids and sadness just hits pretty hard for most people i think.
    i got bored of honey and clover around 1/2 way though and ended up dropping it.
    Clannad after story gets a ton of flak around the web, but i love it, and it definitely takes the cake for being the saddest thing ive ever seen. whether it be live action or anime. just when you start to get a pickup, that show will kick you back down again and its so ridiculously sad. Thank Jebus is all comes together.. sort of
    And you will shed tears of scarlet
    Quote Originally Posted by zombi View Post
    Though cuteness will get me every time. I am a sucker for cuteness. Also zombies.