Welcome to Anime-Forums.com - Piercing the heavens, GIGA-A4-BRREKKAH

Valvrave the Liberator Season 2

The second season of laser space vampire high schoolers piloting suicidal mechs against space-nazis and space-USA.

Kill la Kill

Ryuko is searching for her father's murderer, her only clue half of a pair of giant scissors. She transfers into Honnoji Academy, a dystopian high school ruled by the student council who possess Goku Uniforms; uniforms imbued with super powers.

Pokemon Origin

A reboot/retelling of the original Pokemon game, featuring Red and Green as the protagonist and rival. Much grittier and truer to the Pokemon manga Adventures in tone and direction.

Kyoukai no Kanata

A pair of high schoolers, a half youmu boy and a girl who can wield blood magic, wind up involved in super natural events occurring in their town.

Hajime no Ippo Rising

Long awaited new season of the well-known anime and manga, about a young boxer named Ippo rising up through Japan's ranks, as he aims for a match against his rival, Miyata.

Space Dandy

The Dandiest Man in Space, Dandy, is an alien hunter searching for undiscovered species with his robot assistant QT and a cat alien named Meow.

Samurai Flamenco

An eccentric male model decides to become a super hero in order to become a hero of justice, despite having no super powers.

Anime-Forums is a web based community that hosts discussions on the topic of Japanese Animations with the primary focus of having content that is driven by the community. As a member, you're able to:

• Join Social Groups
  • Create a Personal Blog
  • Participate in Seasonal Banner Creations
  • Write Articles that appear on the main spotlight!

Dont have an account? Register

Default FLCL Season 2 Episode #7:Foola Coola(Part 1)

It`s Season 2 of FLCL " Furi Kuri",and Noata is 14 years old,Kanchi,Haruko,and Mamimi return,such as Tasuko(Noata`s brother),and some new characters.

Episode #7:Foola Coola

Hello it`s me Noata,we haven`t talked in a whole have we?Well anyway ever since Haruko,Kanchi,and Mamimi left,I`ve been going to school,and now it is the first day of summer,well actually school got cacelled,because a gigantic wave hit into the school and knocked it all down.I saw a man inside the wave,with red hair,and a green suit.I went under the bridge,and saw a limo,drive away with a girl coming out,and another giurl coming out,and so did a robot."Oh Sakutaro are you ok?"the maroon haired girl cried,there sat a man with red hair shaped like Mystic Gohan on TV,a green suit,large muscles,ands powerful features."Oh hello young man how are you doing?",the man said too me,the three people turned around,and there stood Kanchi,Haruko,and Mamimi????????"Hello Ta-kun !!!!!!!!! ",they all said,they all hugged Noata and Haruko went back to the man,"Oh Noata here`s my old friend meet Sakutaro Satoshi,Mamimi is dating him,since your brother dumped her and married another woman,and Kanchi and I went with Mamimi to heal him".

I was confused........like what the hell just happened here,why is this guy so special ?I walked over to the guy,and saw the pain he was through,I couldn`t describe my feelings of pain and sorrow for him,and I was thinking this guy was evil and taking my friends.I cried,and he picked me up and hugged me,"There there Noata it`s alright young boy I`ll be alright,it`s okay to cry,ya know I used to cry,when no one used to be my friend,when all of a sudden I met Haruko,and eventually we ran awawy from home,and I kissed my family goodbye,then flew to the laboratory of Dr.Kanho,not knowing that was really a laboratory we decided to destroy the place,but his soildiers of Medal Mechanica kidnapped us,and the rich snobby kid we grew up in the town with,told his dad to destroy us,but we escaped and blew up the place,unfortunely we had to seperate,and I caught up on my studies,visited my family,and defeated stronger villains than Haruko did and was caught in a gigantic wave then bitten by a big metal shark,and washed up here,"Haruko suddenly grabbed him by the ears and said " Come here Sakuwaku",she leaned him up,and kissed him on the lips,and said "You think you`re stronger than me hot stuff huh?"he sweated,and then he said"Okay let`s battle Haruke buke",she got mad,and shot a ki beam,and threw it aside,and rammed his fist into her,then punched,kicked,shot over 400,000,000 beams at her,then did a slicer dicer move,and she gave up,but she reached behind,and rammed his head into the concretye,then shot a gigantic purple beam bomb and knocked him into the ocean,it covered in smoke,with the explosion.

Faraway in Medal Mechanica Amarao was wtching from the window and looking down at Noata anmd the group,and recorded the scene,he sent it to the news,and a report came on a television screen in the middle of town,they saw it,and Sakutaro shot up,and shot it towards Medal Mechanica crumbling it to pieces."Hello this is Amarao and a pair of two evil beings have caused miuschief today,first Haruko destroyed the man,and the young man destroyed our building,now anybody who`s seen these two warriors,and captures them will recieve $400,000,000,000 dollars".

To Be Continued...........
    Fusions Of FLCL

Kanchi + Noata = Red Kanchi
    Haruko + Mamimi = Harmimi
    Kanchi + Mamimi = Maroon Kanchi
    Kanchi + Haruko = Pink Kanchi
    Kanchi + Ta-kun = Black Kanchi
    Haruko + Noata = Haruata

I got 2 words for ya. The first one is "spell", and the second one is "check". Mull it over in your head, and I think you'll get me after a while
    A4's #1 advocate of badass manga characters
    Spokesperson for love and death
    Owner, employee, and enemy of Twin Rose Studios

Member of the A4 Underground Mafia
    Are we a clan? Not exactly.
    Do we have a thread? Nope.
    Just smart asses with a cause...

My official quotes:
    "It's not stealing if you wouldn't have bought it anyway"
    "Violence is always good."
    "If you can't see anything good about me, you must be blind. LOOK AT ME!"
    "This is horrible, it's not funny at all... so why am I watching it?"

My site: Twin Rose Studios

Yeah stupid
    Hello my name is Butch Nightmare,the husband of Bulma Briefs Jr.,we have a son named Vegeta Jr.,and a daughter named Clover.We live in the 2nd advanced version of the Capsule Corp. where my wife is a motorcycle mechanic and other vechicles,I`am the strongest saiyan ever and the general on Planet Saturn.