Welcome to Anime-Forums.com - Piercing the heavens, GIGA-A4-BRREKKAH

Valvrave the Liberator Season 2

The second season of laser space vampire high schoolers piloting suicidal mechs against space-nazis and space-USA.

Kill la Kill

Ryuko is searching for her father's murderer, her only clue half of a pair of giant scissors. She transfers into Honnoji Academy, a dystopian high school ruled by the student council who possess Goku Uniforms; uniforms imbued with super powers.

Pokemon Origin

A reboot/retelling of the original Pokemon game, featuring Red and Green as the protagonist and rival. Much grittier and truer to the Pokemon manga Adventures in tone and direction.

Kyoukai no Kanata

A pair of high schoolers, a half youmu boy and a girl who can wield blood magic, wind up involved in super natural events occurring in their town.

Hajime no Ippo Rising

Long awaited new season of the well-known anime and manga, about a young boxer named Ippo rising up through Japan's ranks, as he aims for a match against his rival, Miyata.

Space Dandy

The Dandiest Man in Space, Dandy, is an alien hunter searching for undiscovered species with his robot assistant QT and a cat alien named Meow.

Samurai Flamenco

An eccentric male model decides to become a super hero in order to become a hero of justice, despite having no super powers.

Anime-Forums is a web based community that hosts discussions on the topic of Japanese Animations with the primary focus of having content that is driven by the community. As a member, you're able to:

• Join Social Groups
  • Create a Personal Blog
  • Participate in Seasonal Banner Creations
  • Write Articles that appear on the main spotlight!

Dont have an account? Register

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Default Best Romance Anime Series!!

Any good Romance Anime series????

Hmmm.. I would recommend Toradora.. It has a pretty nice storyline.. but if you want a bit of "slice of life", Clannad would be better..

try out:
    love hina
    seikon no qwaser
    mahou sensei negima

Quote Originally Posted by Pured View Post
    try out:
    love hina
    seikon no qwaser
    mahou sensei negima
    WTF seikon no qwaser isnt romance thats just plain ecchi and the sick kind too 0_0!!??!!

Mmm try Saikano if you like romance with a sad yet happy kind of ending.

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

Spoiler

I'm fairly sure I saw you say in another thread that you had seen Kanon 2006 and Clannad so you might have seen Air but if you haven't I highly suggest that. Also you should watch Kimi ni Todoke and Toradora!
    Quote Originally Posted by Baronichi
    Unless it's incest I don't care..
    Quote Originally Posted by Baronichi
    If you quote me on that I'll f***ing rape you.

Reading and watching man-on-man smut
    • Jun 2010
    • Under the table with Lau-sama~!

Good ol' Fushigi Yuugi. Much as I held it back, tears ran down my cheek at the final episode. You have to watch the whole thing to appreciate the ending though. You could also try Ayashino Ceres or anything else of Yuu Watase's that was animated. True Tears was very good too. Those are the only ones on top of my mind right now... Sorry I couldn't help more.
    Lovely sig & ava set by Hyde-sama
    A proud member of the HunterXHunter Club: Genei Ryodan Division
     Spoiler

Quote Originally Posted by Nakimi View Post
    I'm fairly sure I saw you say in another thread that you had seen Kanon 2006 and Clannad so you might have seen Air but if you haven't I highly suggest that. Also you should watch Kimi ni Todoke and Toradora!
    haha yes ur correct i hav watched clannad and kanon 2006 and ya ive watched air too although i didnt like the ending that much :/

and ya i rlly liked toradora! although i wish it had a dubbed version 0_0!! I wonder if the will dub it hmmm 0_0???

Quote Originally Posted by Haruki-kun View Post
    Good ol' Fushigi Yuugi. Much as I held it back, tears ran down my cheek at the final episode. You have to watch the whole thing to appreciate the ending though. You could also try Ayashino Ceres or anything else of Yuu Watase's that was animated. True Tears was very good too. Those are the only ones on top of my mind right now... Sorry I couldn't help more.
    haha no problamo and thanx and ya true tears looked rlly good i just wish they had a dubbed version lol ^-^?!
    Last edited by AoX; 05-01-2011 at 12:42 AM. Reason: Triple posting. Please refrain from doing that.

Bokura Ga Ita-Slice of Life
    Kimi No Todoke-Slice of Life
    Kiss x Sis-Ecchi
    Lovely Complex-Slice of Life
    The World of Narue-Scifi
    Princess Tutu-Dance
    Seto No Hanayome-Comedy
    Wedding Peach-Shoujo
    Clannad/After Story-Slice of Life
    D.N.Angel-Shoujo
    Elfen Lied-Gore
    Eureka Seven-Mecha
    Fate/stay Night-Action
    Fruits Basket-Slice of Life
    Gravitation-Shounen Ai
    Ichigo 100%-Ecchi
    Inuyasha-Action
    Kaichou Wa Maid-sama!-Comedy
    Kanokon-Ecchi
    Karin-Comedy
    Maburaho-Comedy
    Magikano-Comedy
    Mahoraba:Heartful Days-Slice of Life
    Mahoromatic-Comedy
    Maria-sama Ga Miteru-Shoujo Ai
    Nanaka 6/17-Comedy
    Onegai Teacher-Comedy
    Ookami-san to Shichinin no Nakamatchi-Parody
    Peach Girl-Drama
    Romeo x Juliet-Fantasy
    Shakugan no Shana-Action
    Suzuka-Slice of Life
    This Ugly Yet Beautiful World-Scifi
    Toradora!-Comedy
    Cresent Love-Comedy

Toradora!, Angel Beats!, Kaichou Wa Maid-sama, Elfen Lied, Blood+, Tsubasa Chronicles and Paradise Kiss

Hana Yori Dango. There is also an awesome live action of this anime.
    "If we all get wet, we won't be scared"
     Spoiler

everyone here is saying the same thing over and over again... heres one that isnt even on that list Lyric posted... Zero no Tsukaima ("The Famliar of Zero")... i don't think this can be considered a spoiler since its pretty much a genre synopsis?

guy gets summoned to a different world that has a caste system (aristocrats - high class, plebians - low class), and the world deals heavily in magic and swordfighting...
    There is an AMAZING subplot of the romance between the two main characters, which i completely LOVE (its actually a plot of its own, and it goes through all three seasons, dealing with how neither one can actually confess their love for each other)

i would highly recommend it to anyone who wants a good romance

Quote Originally Posted by seanmcg182 View Post
    everyone here is saying the same thing over and over again... heres one that isnt even on that list Lyric posted... Zero no Tsukaima ("The Famliar of Zero")... i don't think this can be considered a spoiler since its pretty much a genre synopsis?

guy gets summoned to a different world that has a caste system (aristocrats - high class, plebians - low class), and the world deals heavily in magic and swordfighting...
    There is an AMAZING subplot of the romance between the two main characters, which i completely LOVE (its actually a plot of its own, and it goes through all three seasons, dealing with how neither one can actually confess their love for each other)

i would highly recommend it to anyone who wants a good romance
    Y I have to agree with you on this Anime Series I too loved the romance in it although I havent tried watching the second series yet because the first season was a little boring and the dub wasnt that great but from what you just said I guess ill hav to keep watching it ^_^

OH **** NO!.... DO NOT WATCH THE DUB!

from experience, i have learned that when an anime is translated, the majority of sexual innuendos are cut out, which makes this series FREAKING HILARIOUS... even if you dont like subtitles... this is an anime that you need to make an exception for

Hakushahu to Yousei
    Chornon Crusade
    Daa! Daa! Daa!
    Detective Loki
    Flame of Recca
    Itazura na Kiss
    Lovely Complex
    Pretear
    PcSweet26

Toradora, Kimi no Todoke, Zero no Tsukaima, and Kaichou no maid-sama.

There are other animes/mangas that I can't think of right now, so too bad.

I would say, Kaichou Wa Maid-Sama(:

Annyeongsayo~

I like Honey and Clover myself. It's a little more understated, a little more melancholy than some of the other things mentioned here, but the situations are rather relatable, the humor is pretty funny, and the art's quite lovely. I don't believe there's a dub for it, though.
    A Little About Me | AnimePlanet | My AMVs |
    "Tell me that the night is long, Tell me that the moon is glowing. Fill my glass, I'll sing a song, And we'll start the music flowing!..."

Maison Ikkoku
    Lovely Complex
    Orange Road
    Touch
    Paradise Kiss
    Rec

Revolutionary Girl Utena.

• May 2011
    • Somewhere in that place they call the U.S
    • Female

You should try Air or Chrono Crusade they're both great series

Kaichou Wa Maid-Sama
    Shuffle!
    Ah! my Goddess
    Elfen lied

is what i can think of atm

-These Are my Feelings- Fate Testarossa

[654 Anime] [ 27 Movies ] [272 Watched] [7 Ongoing] [All legal Bluray or Dvd]

I LOVE Clannad (obviously...) So far I think other good romance anime series are:
    -Chobits
    -Junjou Romantica
    -Yosuga no Sora (that's more of a mature anime as well)

<3

Quote Originally Posted by Chronos #13 View Post
    Hmmm.. I would recommend Toradora.. It has a pretty nice storyline.. but if you want a bit of "slice of life", Clannad would be better..
    I agree that Clannad was good. I thoroughly enjoyed it all te way through until it got to the after story. The afterstory wasn't necceasarily bad but it hit me hard and had me kinda sad about it for a while. I was just hoping for a better ending

If your wanting an anime that avoids fantasy (aliens, monsters, space journey,etc.) then try Myself; Yourself. It's a bit older but I really enjoyed it. Its defidentaly one of the tops on my list.

I don't really know any romance animes that don't have any action in it, im so lame but I do know some pretty good romance manga :3

[ Romance Manga ]
    Peach Girl
    Papillion [ so awesome ]
    Kitchen Princess
    Crimson Hero
    Full Moon Wo Sagashite

And I've seen your flag on the marble arch,
    and love is not a victory march, it's a cold and it's a broken halleujah.