Welcome to Anime-Forums.com - Piercing the heavens, GIGA-A4-BRREKKAH

Valvrave the Liberator Season 2

The second season of laser space vampire high schoolers piloting suicidal mechs against space-nazis and space-USA.

Kill la Kill

Ryuko is searching for her father's murderer, her only clue half of a pair of giant scissors. She transfers into Honnoji Academy, a dystopian high school ruled by the student council who possess Goku Uniforms; uniforms imbued with super powers.

Pokemon Origin

A reboot/retelling of the original Pokemon game, featuring Red and Green as the protagonist and rival. Much grittier and truer to the Pokemon manga Adventures in tone and direction.

Kyoukai no Kanata

A pair of high schoolers, a half youmu boy and a girl who can wield blood magic, wind up involved in super natural events occurring in their town.

Hajime no Ippo Rising

Long awaited new season of the well-known anime and manga, about a young boxer named Ippo rising up through Japan's ranks, as he aims for a match against his rival, Miyata.

Space Dandy

The Dandiest Man in Space, Dandy, is an alien hunter searching for undiscovered species with his robot assistant QT and a cat alien named Meow.

Samurai Flamenco

An eccentric male model decides to become a super hero in order to become a hero of justice, despite having no super powers.

Anime-Forums is a web based community that hosts discussions on the topic of Japanese Animations with the primary focus of having content that is driven by the community. As a member, you're able to:

• Join Social Groups
  • Create a Personal Blog
  • Participate in Seasonal Banner Creations
  • Write Articles that appear on the main spotlight!

Dont have an account? Register

Default Visual Novels like Katawa Shoujo?

Hi just asking for disscusion and to try some new stuff, are there any visuals novels like Katawa Shoujo or that has the sort of high school bishoujo-style interactive game?

If so name what it is.

Also what is your favorite visual novel and dont just list! I need to know what makes it good!

Is it the characters? The story? Or maybe the art?

Let me know!

Also Katawa Shoujo is a visual novel like most dealing with a high school for disabled kids for certain conditions. Sounds weird but is really cool and is in very good taste as well! Great art, cool characters, and great writing too!

If you want more info their site is here! : http://katawa-shoujo.com/about.php

sad to say that i dont know of any other novels like katawa, but i got to say i quite liked the art for the characters and the personality's of the characters, kenji's paranoia and rin's lack of social grace never gets boring.

I actually only beat the Emi route in Katawa Shoujo, but if u are looking for a vn with nice art, I've got a few, so here we go!
    Keep in mind I haven't played that any vn's, but I think this should help
    Beautiful Art(IMO)
    If My Heart Had Wings(Playing this right now)
    Grisaia No Gajitsu(Some of the routes will just make you take a look at your life again, you'll know what I mean)
     Spoiler

Brighter than the Dawning Blue(also I love the romance in it)

Actiony One with Little to No Romance(Not my favorite thing, So I only played one)
    Rewrite(Extremely long, and if you want romance a translation for Rewrite HF is coming, with the same chars, but in a different world)

Sorry, since I couldn't give you something exactly like KS, I just gave you a bunch of suggestions, since KS was just absolutely beautiful to me
    Hi i am a panda

Kouhai's Unrequited Love
    • Apr 2013
    • ♥ Nico Nico's Planetarium ♥
    • Female

I enjoy a lot of reverse harem visual novels and otome games /grin
    What I like about visual novels (and otome visual novels/games), hmmm, I really like the story line + the voices (in Japanese) + the sensation of the 'Choose Your Own Adventure' is fun c: Definitely the art because I like to fangirl about the guy characters >///<

OCE/NA: MsBloodyFallen

"The dawn will never rise again."

I'm currently playing the game. I've been really busy with other things, so I haven't had the time to enjoy it. Actually it is more like I'm preoccupied with other hobbies that I didn't have the time to fully enjoy it or play it very much at all. I'm currently at the cafeteria scene, right after Hisao's classroom introduction.