Welcome to Anime-Forums.com - Piercing the heavens, GIGA-A4-BRREKKAH

Valvrave the Liberator Season 2

The second season of laser space vampire high schoolers piloting suicidal mechs against space-nazis and space-USA.

Kill la Kill

Ryuko is searching for her father's murderer, her only clue half of a pair of giant scissors. She transfers into Honnoji Academy, a dystopian high school ruled by the student council who possess Goku Uniforms; uniforms imbued with super powers.

Pokemon Origin

A reboot/retelling of the original Pokemon game, featuring Red and Green as the protagonist and rival. Much grittier and truer to the Pokemon manga Adventures in tone and direction.

Kyoukai no Kanata

A pair of high schoolers, a half youmu boy and a girl who can wield blood magic, wind up involved in super natural events occurring in their town.

Hajime no Ippo Rising

Long awaited new season of the well-known anime and manga, about a young boxer named Ippo rising up through Japan's ranks, as he aims for a match against his rival, Miyata.

Space Dandy

The Dandiest Man in Space, Dandy, is an alien hunter searching for undiscovered species with his robot assistant QT and a cat alien named Meow.

Samurai Flamenco

An eccentric male model decides to become a super hero in order to become a hero of justice, despite having no super powers.

Anime-Forums is a web based community that hosts discussions on the topic of Japanese Animations with the primary focus of having content that is driven by the community. As a member, you're able to:

• Join Social Groups
  • Create a Personal Blog
  • Participate in Seasonal Banner Creations
  • Write Articles that appear on the main spotlight!

Dont have an account? Register

Thread: Mouse Cursors

Default Desktop Customization

New:
    Besides a desktop background, tell us what you have done to customize your computer to fit you. Have you changed sounds and stuff so when you click something a sound goes off or do you use multiple screens and if so, their sizes. Things like that etc...

For me, the most I have done is what I said below as well as changing my background at least once a day.

Old Topic:
    I was watching an anime today and saw that the anime...or in the anime one of the characters had on her computer a different skin for her mouse cursors, so I was wondering how many of you who are on A4 has changed their mouse cursors from the defaults ones that are already programmed in the computer, such as downloading them of a site.

For me I got a pretty pixalated penile cursor.
    Last edited by MoSteel; 07-05-2011 at 02:21 AM.

Back in the early 2000's I customized everything. All the sounds, the cursors, the waiting/busy icon, folders, etc.... Now I just run the basics. If I want something different now, I just change my wallpaper.

The best mod I made imo, was changing the max and minimize sounds of folders to the two noises the transformers make when they change, hah. As for error sounds, it was "zoinks" by Shaggy from Scooby Doo.

I use a different cursor , I downloaded it. It looks really cool to me :3 it bothers people who haven't used my pc though xD.
    "You only live once"

"Smoke weed everyday"

I have the World Of Warcraft rusty glove. I'm such a loozer.

As someone above me said, back during the XP days, I customized everything I could get my hands on.
    I did during Vista, as well.

I had customized everything on my laptop, but I've been too lazy to customize anything on my desktop.
    / A4 Gundam Corps /

if my velocity starts to make u sweat
    / then just don't let go
    8/6/12 - Never forget T.o.B

Quote Originally Posted by TheAafg View Post
    I use a different cursor , I downloaded it. It looks really cool to me :3 it bothers people who haven't used my pc though xD.
    Can you describe the cursor or post a image of it? Also I am going to switch the thread title to Desktop customization instead of just mouse cursors so that we get a better turn out/ discussion going.

My cursor is currently a pen (browsed the default cursors).

And my desktop changes it's background every 10 minutes :3 Slideshow.
    d=(^.^)z

Quote Originally Posted by MoSteel View Post
    Can you describe the cursor or post a image of it? Also I am going to switch the thread title to Desktop customization instead of just mouse cursors so that we get a better turn out/ discussion going.
     Spoiler

you can see my weird , black cursor in this image :3
    "You only live once"

"Smoke weed everyday"