Welcome to Anime-Forums.com - Piercing the heavens, GIGA-A4-BRREKKAH

Valvrave the Liberator Season 2

The second season of laser space vampire high schoolers piloting suicidal mechs against space-nazis and space-USA.

Kill la Kill

Ryuko is searching for her father's murderer, her only clue half of a pair of giant scissors. She transfers into Honnoji Academy, a dystopian high school ruled by the student council who possess Goku Uniforms; uniforms imbued with super powers.

Pokemon Origin

A reboot/retelling of the original Pokemon game, featuring Red and Green as the protagonist and rival. Much grittier and truer to the Pokemon manga Adventures in tone and direction.

Kyoukai no Kanata

A pair of high schoolers, a half youmu boy and a girl who can wield blood magic, wind up involved in super natural events occurring in their town.

Hajime no Ippo Rising

Long awaited new season of the well-known anime and manga, about a young boxer named Ippo rising up through Japan's ranks, as he aims for a match against his rival, Miyata.

Space Dandy

The Dandiest Man in Space, Dandy, is an alien hunter searching for undiscovered species with his robot assistant QT and a cat alien named Meow.

Samurai Flamenco

An eccentric male model decides to become a super hero in order to become a hero of justice, despite having no super powers.

Anime-Forums is a web based community that hosts discussions on the topic of Japanese Animations with the primary focus of having content that is driven by the community. As a member, you're able to:

• Join Social Groups
  • Create a Personal Blog
  • Participate in Seasonal Banner Creations
  • Write Articles that appear on the main spotlight!

Dont have an account? Register

Exclamation Love Triangle/ Love-Hate English Dub Anime

Ok so, i love, love animes, and only ones in english dub. I'v tried Subs, but i cant focus on the video and read the bottom at the same time, i just cant. & i cant find any really good anime that fit my description. so if anyone has a list of really really good love triangle/ love hate anime, thats in english dub, please post it!!

What i love the most is:
    Love triangles
    Love/Hate relationships
    Long series

What i dont like is:
    same sex relationships. (btw im bi, but i prefer opposite sex anime's)
    Too much ecchi
    bad art

One's that i have already read & what i liked about them:
    Vampire knight - i loved the love triangle and how they both really wanted her. &how the whole time i thought she would end up with zero.
    Fruits Basket - again, i loved the love triangle, and the art was really cute.
    Wallflower - no love triangle, but super cute
    Inuyasha - i love that he protects her no matter what, and i love how hes in love with kikyo and kagome.

other's that i'v read, with no description:
    pretear
    Kare Kano
    the familier of zero
    the story of saiunkoku
    eden of the east
    chobits
    peach girl

PLEASE, ENGLISH DUB ONLY! I DONT CARE IF ITS SUPER CUTE BUT ONLY IN SUBS. IF ITS NOT ENGLISH, DONT POST IT! THANKS

Eden of the East is great. You should watch the movies as well. I know the first movie is available on Netflix. Most of my suggestions are going to be found on Netflix, because that's the only legal online source of dubbed anime that I can think of.

Suggestions:
    Shuffle!
    Rin, an average high school student lives with a childhood friend who has a crush on him. On the first episode he notices that he no longer has any neighbors. When he gets to school he learns that there will be two new exchange students, the princess of the demons and the princess of the gods. Both are his next door neighbors (they drove his other neighbors away.) Rin is the main candidate to wed both of them, he receives extreme pressure from the princesses' fathers. Hilarity ensues. I'm still not done with it, but so far it's funny and there's little ecchi.

Ah! My Goddess
    Keichi, loser college student misdials his phone and reaches the goddess assistance hotline, he wishes that Belldandy, goddess on the phone would be his girlfriend forever and it happens. She comes through a nearby mirror and is sworn to stay with him until he dies. Obviously having a goddess in the world will cause problems. Other goddesses then come down to retrieve the goddess and also fall in love with Keichi. There are two series, and several OVA's, I've watched them all. The anime series is better than the OVA's. I haven't read the manga, but I know that it's ongoing.

Negima!?
    A young master wizard (like 11) becomes a teacher at a middle school (?) and instantly earns the affection of all the girls in the school. I haven't watched more than an episode of this, but my brother is hooked.

FLCL (AKA Fooly Cooly AKA Foolie Coolie)
    this is a real oddball one, I'll use the Netflix synopsis...
    A rock 'n' roll psychedelic romp often compared to Yellow Submarine, Fooly Cooly (or FLCL) is a mind-bending visual rocket ride using anime aliens as allegory for teen angst. The protagonist, 12-year-old Naota, has his life changed forever when he's run over by a guitar-wielding woman on a Vespa. The woman, Haruko, causes a horn to grow from Naota's forehead, but that's just the beginning of adventures for this slightly cynical, lovesick hero.
    It's a pretty good series, it can also be found on Cartoon Network sometimes.

I have a whole slew of excellent Romance animes that I've seen, but most of them are not in English. Even if you have difficulty reading subs, I think you owe it to yourself to watch Toradora. I think it's the best anime in recent times.
    Last edited by The Palmtop Tiger; 07-31-2011 at 02:22 AM.