Welcome to Anime-Forums.com - Piercing the heavens, GIGA-A4-BRREKKAH

Valvrave the Liberator Season 2

The second season of laser space vampire high schoolers piloting suicidal mechs against space-nazis and space-USA.

Kill la Kill

Ryuko is searching for her father's murderer, her only clue half of a pair of giant scissors. She transfers into Honnoji Academy, a dystopian high school ruled by the student council who possess Goku Uniforms; uniforms imbued with super powers.

Pokemon Origin

A reboot/retelling of the original Pokemon game, featuring Red and Green as the protagonist and rival. Much grittier and truer to the Pokemon manga Adventures in tone and direction.

Kyoukai no Kanata

A pair of high schoolers, a half youmu boy and a girl who can wield blood magic, wind up involved in super natural events occurring in their town.

Hajime no Ippo Rising

Long awaited new season of the well-known anime and manga, about a young boxer named Ippo rising up through Japan's ranks, as he aims for a match against his rival, Miyata.

Space Dandy

The Dandiest Man in Space, Dandy, is an alien hunter searching for undiscovered species with his robot assistant QT and a cat alien named Meow.

Samurai Flamenco

An eccentric male model decides to become a super hero in order to become a hero of justice, despite having no super powers.

Anime-Forums is a web based community that hosts discussions on the topic of Japanese Animations with the primary focus of having content that is driven by the community. As a member, you're able to:

• Join Social Groups
  • Create a Personal Blog
  • Participate in Seasonal Banner Creations
  • Write Articles that appear on the main spotlight!

Dont have an account? Register

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Animes that make you cry?

The one that made me cry the hardest was Angel Beats! But Kanon takes a close second. Couldn't bring myself to like Clannad.

I'm looking for a really good anime to cry to this weekend. Any ideas?

Not that I want manga recommendations, but the manga that made me cry the hardest was I"s.

You should give Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae o Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai (AnoHana) a try. Definitely rips your heart out.

There's also a thread devoted to this in the "Impulse" section, though it says 'romance' specifically

http://www.anime-forums.com/showthre...t-Made-You-Cry

Girls Bravo got really sad for me towards the end.

Elfen Lied was a short series it did made me cry. Another one is Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien. You should watch this two animes, they are really very good.

ending of shikabane hime was really good i watch all 26eps today

Darker than black and Gungrave, both extremely sad anime.

hmm id have to say Clannad, the last 5 or so episodes of clannad the after story really got to me.

Quote Originally Posted by devilswill View Post
    hmm id have to say Clannad, the last 5 or so episodes of clannad the after story really got to me.
    Just the last 5? There were a few more than that for me.....maybe double or triple =)

So far for me angel beats was number one. Saddest ending ever :'( other than that not really much mad me cry.
    Created by Morningstar™

Are you a fan of Lucky Star? Then join my group Lucky Star fan club

http://http://www.anime-forums.com/group.php?groupid=192

ya i know what you mean after the frist season i was just a wreck but i was hit the hardest by the end of after the story

U.S. Marine and Pianist
    • Jan 2012
    • Leadership is serving others.
    • Male

Clannad
    Kannon
    Angel Beats
    Samurai X (Trust and Betrayal)
    Naruto (certain episodes)
    Tora-dora
    Phantom: Requiem for the Phantom

I've seen kanon, and a bit of Clannad as well. I'm watching Angel beats! at the moment. So with that I can't really compare. But Air TV, is close to it I think. I cried when watching Air TV. I had to cry during clannad and Kanon as well. Angel beats! not yet. But we'll see.

I know they're classics, but FullMetal Alchemist, Ghost in the Shell, Trigun, and Cowboy Bebop are my go-to's for weeping like a little girl. Not overall tears, but specific scenes/episodes choke me up. I'll try to avoid spoilers.
    FMA - Funeral Scene. You know which one, even if you've never watched the series.
    Ghost in the Shell - last episodes of both series.
    Trigun - highly symbolic character death.
    Cowboy Bebop - a couple, but the last episode gets me at the end. even through the credits.

If you're looking for Manga, read Battle Royale at your own risk. You may get dehydrated.
    "The question isn't who is going to let me, it's who is going to stop me."

“It's not that our liberal friends are ignorant, it's just that they know so much that isn't so."

Green Green I did not like it and NGE because of how bad it was...

AnoHana: The feeling of nostalgia and the way the characters changed had my eyes watery from like ep2 onward.....then the end came along Angel Beats: Yes the ending was sad but that didnt get to me as much as one scene. The scene where the little girl says she wants to get married an that one guy accepts an it plays out a whole scene of them meeting while alive an them falling in love. That **** ripped my heart out.

Quote Originally Posted by TrigenicKin View Post
    The one that made me cry the hardest was Angel Beats! But Kanon takes a close second. Couldn't bring myself to like Clannad.

I'm looking for a really good anime to cry to this weekend. Any ideas?

Not that I want manga recommendations, but the manga that made me cry the hardest was I"s.
    Give Clannad another shot, you wont regret it.

Quote Originally Posted by Caliburxcm View Post
    You should give Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae o Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai (AnoHana) a try. Definitely rips your heart out.

There's also a thread devoted to this in the "Impulse" section, though it says 'romance' specifically

http://www.anime-forums.com/showthre...t-Made-You-Cry
    I agree. Ano Hana is amazing! Definitely worth the watch, the characters grow on you so fast.

Cannibal Of The Face-Eating Association!+ WSA
    • Feb 2012
    • im lost...
    • Female

Unhappy

Natsume Yuujinchou- literally every episode made me cry. It's just such a bittersweet anime

Air- extremely sad in the end, i was so sad after watching this that i wrote a song! (i know it's weird that i wrote a song, but thats just what i do when im sad)

I have to say Konjiki no Gash Bell made tears drop out couple times.
    I love that manga
    The best way to find your next manga. www.MyMangaReview.com has the summary and reviews to find you next favorite manga!

i'd say Shuffle! it really got to me, just the romance between all of them and basicly, just the sadness in some of the episodes, it's really touching

Full moon wo sagashite made me cry. Mostly the ending.
    Sup
    Anime is so flipping awesome.
    www.officialsiyforum.forumotion.com
    Join that forum and I will love you.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonted View Post
    i'd say Shuffle! it really got to me, just the romance between all of them and basicly, just the sadness in some of the episodes, it's really touching
    Ya for a harem it was really sad :/ especially with the whole thing with Kaede. Warning minor spoilers ahead... the way she got snapped and it was really messed up...

I have to agree both Clannad and Clannad the after story really got to me

Elfen lied at the end.Oh lucy...
    also clannad, I will never forget you fuko.

Quote Originally Posted by Excalibolg View Post
    Green Green I did not like it and NGE because of how bad it was...

i was barbely even to get through one ep of that....and the fans of that anime....the worse!!....

but ones that had me me in aw and felt symbathy was elften lied!....and even in the manga as well....pretty messed up stuff right there!

Signature created by bloody.rose