Welcome to Anime-Forums.com - Piercing the heavens, GIGA-A4-BRREKKAH

Valvrave the Liberator Season 2

The second season of laser space vampire high schoolers piloting suicidal mechs against space-nazis and space-USA.

Kill la Kill

Ryuko is searching for her father's murderer, her only clue half of a pair of giant scissors. She transfers into Honnoji Academy, a dystopian high school ruled by the student council who possess Goku Uniforms; uniforms imbued with super powers.

Pokemon Origin

A reboot/retelling of the original Pokemon game, featuring Red and Green as the protagonist and rival. Much grittier and truer to the Pokemon manga Adventures in tone and direction.

Kyoukai no Kanata

A pair of high schoolers, a half youmu boy and a girl who can wield blood magic, wind up involved in super natural events occurring in their town.

Hajime no Ippo Rising

Long awaited new season of the well-known anime and manga, about a young boxer named Ippo rising up through Japan's ranks, as he aims for a match against his rival, Miyata.

Space Dandy

The Dandiest Man in Space, Dandy, is an alien hunter searching for undiscovered species with his robot assistant QT and a cat alien named Meow.

Samurai Flamenco

An eccentric male model decides to become a super hero in order to become a hero of justice, despite having no super powers.

Anime-Forums is a web based community that hosts discussions on the topic of Japanese Animations with the primary focus of having content that is driven by the community. As a member, you're able to:

• Join Social Groups
  • Create a Personal Blog
  • Participate in Seasonal Banner Creations
  • Write Articles that appear on the main spotlight!

Dont have an account? Register

Thread: Naruto 575

Default Naruto 575

I am immensely relieved we still get to see the Kages and Madara fight. I knew he'd have the face on his chest >3>
    And then that ending panel, holy moley. Stuff's looking intense for next week.

~eSo7eRiC~

STATS
     Spoiler

Amazing ways to power up, amazingly looking stupid when kishi announce orochimaru as Einstein.
    myanimelist

Spoiler

^ ?

Nice chapter. Madara, changing the landscape, multiple times. We start with a bunch of rocky pillars, then Madara drops meteors and creates a baron wasteland, then he uses wood element to make a vast forest centered around the meteor. This is epic.

Also, finally get to see dust element being as powerful as it should be, considering its hype and that it is a three nature transformation.
    I'm all about meeting friends and love Naruto!

Which of the kages do you think has the best chance of dying in the next few chapters?

Uvo-San, Can you hear it? The requiem we're offering you? -Chrollo Lucifer

​Thanks to AvataarAng and Kyouks for sig

^ Considering these battles all feel like they could culminate in the end of the series... could be anyone. Although it seems fairly obvious Oonoki is going to bite it first, maybe just from sheer exhaustion.

Madara going from rocks --> wasteland --> forest --> coal field -->?. Maybe something will happen where he makes diamonds or whatever, and Oonoki will use some last ditch ston/dust technique to encase Madara in diamond, thus effectively sealing him? Dunno. Just had an image of when Demon eyes Kyo's body was encased in ice or something, and Madara kinda looks like Demon Eyes Kyo, hah.

Overall a good chapter, lots of set ups for future chapters, and nice foreshadowing at the end there. Although it almost looked like Itachi was going to bypass Sasuke althogether, so maybe Kabuto is his real goal, and he will leave Sasuke to Naruto.

Oonoki and Tsunade are the Kages who'll die, if any.
    Oonoki because it's so bloody obvious and Tsunade because she's their white mage.
    As for the Uchiha reunion, no idea what'll happen. Like really.

~eSo7eRiC~

STATS
     Spoiler

I have two things that i don't understand this chapter. first merging with first hokage thing, its clear orochimaru found this jutsu or whatever, so why didn't he used in on himself before fighting sasuke. 2. how can a mare pawn like kubuto or whatever can develop edo tensei to that point. and again why orochimaru didn't use it when he only asked a pair of sharingan eyes. And even for orochimaru to gain that kind of jutsu own by himself doesn't make sense. Its clear edo tensei is enough to win all wars and makes you a clear king with only itself alone.

its tsunade will die in this war and naruto to become hokage.
    myanimelist

Spoiler

I don't think anyone is going to die.

You know these shonen manga and having Good guys die right?

That old guy is perfectly fine and if he does die than it will be a major surprise to me.
    Signature Created by: Varjokettu

Im not into manga but as of i watched the animated series i think yondaime is the one who only did a such powerful damage to madara. But as of now that naruto has taken the power of the nine tails though he needs to practice a little more.