Welcome to Anime-Forums.com - Piercing the heavens, GIGA-A4-BRREKKAH

Valvrave the Liberator Season 2

The second season of laser space vampire high schoolers piloting suicidal mechs against space-nazis and space-USA.

Kill la Kill

Ryuko is searching for her father's murderer, her only clue half of a pair of giant scissors. She transfers into Honnoji Academy, a dystopian high school ruled by the student council who possess Goku Uniforms; uniforms imbued with super powers.

Pokemon Origin

A reboot/retelling of the original Pokemon game, featuring Red and Green as the protagonist and rival. Much grittier and truer to the Pokemon manga Adventures in tone and direction.

Kyoukai no Kanata

A pair of high schoolers, a half youmu boy and a girl who can wield blood magic, wind up involved in super natural events occurring in their town.

Hajime no Ippo Rising

Long awaited new season of the well-known anime and manga, about a young boxer named Ippo rising up through Japan's ranks, as he aims for a match against his rival, Miyata.

Space Dandy

The Dandiest Man in Space, Dandy, is an alien hunter searching for undiscovered species with his robot assistant QT and a cat alien named Meow.

Samurai Flamenco

An eccentric male model decides to become a super hero in order to become a hero of justice, despite having no super powers.

Anime-Forums is a web based community that hosts discussions on the topic of Japanese Animations with the primary focus of having content that is driven by the community. As a member, you're able to:

• Join Social Groups
  • Create a Personal Blog
  • Participate in Seasonal Banner Creations
  • Write Articles that appear on the main spotlight!

Dont have an account? Register

Thread: Status of A4

Default Status of A4

As you guys know, A4 went down for a couple of hours last week.

The vBulletin software got upgraded to address some security issues, and it was actually upgraded several versions up from the previous one that was installed.

During the process, it caused a couple of past vBulletin plugins and add-ons to be either obsolete or broken. During the wake of the situation, Knuckles10 and I decided to either turn off some of the plugins or remove them completely.

I've gone ahead and fixed a bunch of PM'd bugs like the Avatar.

The Sidebar is a WIP and should be back up and running soon.

If there are any bugs and problems you guys are encountering, feel free to PM me or continue to post them up in the Suggestions and Support Forum. I do look at them, I may not answer most of the time, but I do look at them. I do appreciate you guys for understanding as software is finicky and does take a bit to maintain.
    zutto zutto... itsuka... itsumo... kitto...
    ずっと ずっと いつか いつも きっと
    forever... one day... always... surely...

"Love is life's most Beautiful mystery. It often comes as a surprise, filling the heart with sudden Joy. Selfless and giving, Love places the Happiness of another before one's own. It inspires with its Passion, nurtures with its Generosity, and enriches with its Spirit. There is no limit to its magic. Love is Eternal."

"Dedication takes a Lifetime, Dreams only last for a Night"

- 10000 Posts and 10000+ Achievement Points on June 27th, 2010

Thank you for the hard work.

喜びの糸はカノン紡ぎ出す

Well it sounds like that kept you guys busy for a while. I probably was asleep or doing something else so I never noticed the downtime. I hope you get all of it resolved though and appreciate the hard work you put into the forums.
    Signature Created by: Varjokettu

Quote Originally Posted by west side bichezz View Post
    Shitmother****asstits
    Irelavant!
    but thanks for the hard work and making it your duty to fix any and all problems. I'll be sure to PM you if I find any bugs. Live long and prosper lol
    Fawxii Original

Bring back my sidebar!

Quote Originally Posted by Ian the Korean View Post
    Now I am become BlackTemplar, the destroyer of worlds.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oh Snap. View Post
    I had a pizza slice yesterday that had so much oil on it, I was half expecting BT and Volk to kick in the door and try and invade it.
    I have seen things that even your darkest nightmares could never prepare you for. Not only that, I have killed them, and made horror itself stare into the eyes of death. -Warmaster Xander The Blood Born

Fed to the Rancor.

• Apr 2003
    • Ask if you want
    • Male

A4 was down? Things weren't working? When did this happen?

I second bringing back the side bar. I just got used to it and then bam gone.

Still a software issue, but it will be back. It was never meant to go. Trust me, I want it back too...

I am not amused | EVE | Loyal and Loving

This just in! Rioting over the loss of A4's sidebar sighted outside Shian's house!

I had a pizza slice yesterday that had so much oil on it, I was half expecting BT and Volk to kick in the door and try and invade it.
    I have seen things that even your darkest nightmares could never prepare you for. Not only that, I have killed them, and made horror itself stare into the eyes of death. -Warmaster Xander The Blood Born

Fed to the Rancor.

• Apr 2003
    • Ask if you want
    • Male

What is this sidebar that we are missing I'm seriously confused as I haven't noticed anything missing.

Doctor Finn and Nurse Jake's Sexy Assistant
    • Dec 2011
    • ᴏɴ ᴛᴜᴍʙʟʀ
    • Male

Quote Originally Posted by ProtoManX View Post
    What is this sidebar that we are missing I'm seriously confused as I haven't noticed anything missing.
    The recent forum and blog posts bar, on the right ^^

"They don't think it be like it is, but it do." -Oscar Gamble

Fed to the Rancor.

• Apr 2003
    • Ask if you want
    • Male

Quote Originally Posted by ΞMorningstar View Post
    The recent forum and blog posts bar, on the right ^^
    The what? I have never noticed such a thing.

I'm new here but I just wanna say

IPB > VB
    I love Kenichi! Come talk to me about it!

I once killed a man just to watch him die.
    • Mar 2012
    • So Cal
    • Male

Ugh black templar could you find a more unattractive group of protesters?

Quote Originally Posted by dmmj View Post
    Ugh black templar could you find a more unattractive group of protesters?
    Hey man, i dont pick protestors out of a hat! Thats just silly! If youd like a scapegoat blame google, in all its googley wisdom!