Full of myself, but still hungry.
1. Paper Mario (series)- Fun and cool art style coupled with great story telling
2. Lunar the Silver Star Story- Again, an amazing story driven by exceptionally fun combat and bosses
3. Star Wars Knights of The Old Republic (non mmo)- Great quests and super fun combat coupled with making your own flippin lightsaber.
4. Borderlands- Shooter+RPG+retardedly fun story, gameplay, and art style
5. Elder Scrolls (series)- Gets an honorable mention based on solely the amount of time I've put into all the games.
6. Fire Emblem (series)- Love rts, love the art style, and really enjoy the weapon mechanics.
7.Pokemon (series)- Always a must play whenever a new one comes out, gotta catch em all bro.
8. Dungeon Defenders- Extremely in depth, fun concept of tower defense with rts, hack and slashy enough to keep interesting
9. Kingdom Under Fire (series)- A bit lower on the rpg scale and more towards rts but a great pick if your into either
Originally Posted by Ian the Korean
I have seen things that even your darkest nightmares could never prepare you for. Not only that, I have killed them, and made horror itself stare into the eyes of death. -Warmaster Xander The Blood Born
Originally Posted by Oh Snap.