Welcome to Anime-Forums.com - Piercing the heavens, GIGA-A4-BRREKKAH

Valvrave the Liberator Season 2

The second season of laser space vampire high schoolers piloting suicidal mechs against space-nazis and space-USA.

Kill la Kill

Ryuko is searching for her father's murderer, her only clue half of a pair of giant scissors. She transfers into Honnoji Academy, a dystopian high school ruled by the student council who possess Goku Uniforms; uniforms imbued with super powers.

Pokemon Origin

A reboot/retelling of the original Pokemon game, featuring Red and Green as the protagonist and rival. Much grittier and truer to the Pokemon manga Adventures in tone and direction.

Kyoukai no Kanata

A pair of high schoolers, a half youmu boy and a girl who can wield blood magic, wind up involved in super natural events occurring in their town.

Hajime no Ippo Rising

Long awaited new season of the well-known anime and manga, about a young boxer named Ippo rising up through Japan's ranks, as he aims for a match against his rival, Miyata.

Space Dandy

The Dandiest Man in Space, Dandy, is an alien hunter searching for undiscovered species with his robot assistant QT and a cat alien named Meow.

Samurai Flamenco

An eccentric male model decides to become a super hero in order to become a hero of justice, despite having no super powers.

Anime-Forums is a web based community that hosts discussions on the topic of Japanese Animations with the primary focus of having content that is driven by the community. As a member, you're able to:

• Join Social Groups
  • Create a Personal Blog
  • Participate in Seasonal Banner Creations
  • Write Articles that appear on the main spotlight!

Dont have an account? Register

Default I need Some New English Dubbed Anime to Watch? Help me out lol

Ive Seen Alot of really good Dubbed anime but im Looking for some More or New Series to get into , Ive seen Alot or most of The Really "Known" series so i was wondering if i missed any Diamonds in the Ruff ? lookin for more Adult themed anime really.. like a Hellsing ,darker then black or even Baccano or even black cat or some thing along those lines but any thing good Will really do.. Any suggestions?

Have you seen Monster?
    Never seen it myself, but I've heard nothing but praise for it and I plan on checking that out sooner or later.

~eSo7eRiC~

STATS
     Spoiler

YES I HAVE.!! And Dude u gonna love it Its long But its soo Worth is... and with that many episodes.. not much filler

Good English dubs? Mature-themed and similar to darker shows like Hellsing, Darker Than Black or Baccano? Have you seen Black Lagoon? If not, then you're going to close the forum and go start watching Black Lagoon right this instant.

You might list what shows of this vein you've seen already.

i'm not really sure if it counts as a mature theme but you should check out tengen toppa gurren lagann, best anime ever
    Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

Out of curiosity have you seen rurouni kenshin or Code Geass. If not those are a must watch

"Real eyes, realize, real lies"-unknown

English subbed.
    ^Thats all I have to say if you want to watch a GOOD anime.

Well one that seems to stick out in my mind is Phantom: Requiem for the Phantom. This could be that it is my favorite series so far that I have seen.

Massive Ego And I'm Never Wrong
    • Apr 2012
    • Two Steps from Hell
    • Male

Quote Originally Posted by Pured View Post
    English subbed.
    ^Thats all I have to say if you want to watch a GOOD anime.
    Not true at all if anything Dubs weed out the bad anime. They have a tendency to only dub the most popular anime from Japan and leave out some of the crappy ones.

Just my thoughts.
    Arrow

Here's what I got that's Adult-ish:

Code Geass
    Phantom Requiem of the Phantom
    Full Metal Alchemist

Quote Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
    Not true at all if anything Dubs weed out the bad anime. They have a tendency to only dub the most popular anime from Japan and leave out some of the crappy ones.

Just my thoughts.
    Arrow
    Of course there are exceptions to this but I do really like this statement. I am a big fan of Funimation especially, more often than not they make good dubs and their judgement on what to license is usually justified.

"This drill will open a hole in the universe, and that hole will be a path for those behind us. The dreams of those who have fallen, the hopes of those who will follow. Those two sets of dreams weaved together into a double helix drilling a path towards tomorrow. And that's Tengen Toppa! That's Gurren Lagann! My drill is the drill, that creates the heavens!"~ Simon

Ruler of the Prinny Squad <3
    • Jan 2009
    • Down by the bay where the watermelons grow.
    • Male

http://www.anime-planet.com/anime/ga-rei-zero It's even on Netflix. Enjoy!

Signature and avatar by Shikinami_ \^_^/

Rurouni Kenshin is pretty awesome, also check out D. Gray Man, it's decently long also.

Massive Ego And I'm Never Wrong
    • Apr 2012
    • Two Steps from Hell
    • Male

Quote Originally Posted by Jellz View Post
    Of course there are exceptions to this but I do really like this statement. I am a big fan of Funimation especially, more often than not they make good dubs and their judgement on what to license is usually justified.
    Agreed there will always be exceptions but mainly the dubs are made to make money from English speaking countries so it wouldn't be in the best interests to pick anime that was unpopular in Japan. From this dubbed watchers perspective that is.

Just my thoughts.
    Arrow

High school of the dead on netflix, clay more also on netflix, Sacred blacksmith on netflix not adult but a good story, sekirei on netflix ( second season sub on hulu. I am not a sub purist.

Try Samurai Champloo, that's a pretty good one in my opinion

Quote Originally Posted by Thornton180 View Post
    i'm not really sure if it counts as a mature theme but you should check out tengen toppa gurren lagann, best anime ever
    I agree with that statement.

have you watched Berserk? Or gungrave? I like those two alot! or maybe basilisk?