Welcome to Anime-Forums.com - Piercing the heavens, GIGA-A4-BRREKKAH

Valvrave the Liberator Season 2

The second season of laser space vampire high schoolers piloting suicidal mechs against space-nazis and space-USA.

Kill la Kill

Ryuko is searching for her father's murderer, her only clue half of a pair of giant scissors. She transfers into Honnoji Academy, a dystopian high school ruled by the student council who possess Goku Uniforms; uniforms imbued with super powers.

Pokemon Origin

A reboot/retelling of the original Pokemon game, featuring Red and Green as the protagonist and rival. Much grittier and truer to the Pokemon manga Adventures in tone and direction.

Kyoukai no Kanata

A pair of high schoolers, a half youmu boy and a girl who can wield blood magic, wind up involved in super natural events occurring in their town.

Hajime no Ippo Rising

Long awaited new season of the well-known anime and manga, about a young boxer named Ippo rising up through Japan's ranks, as he aims for a match against his rival, Miyata.

Space Dandy

The Dandiest Man in Space, Dandy, is an alien hunter searching for undiscovered species with his robot assistant QT and a cat alien named Meow.

Samurai Flamenco

An eccentric male model decides to become a super hero in order to become a hero of justice, despite having no super powers.

Anime-Forums is a web based community that hosts discussions on the topic of Japanese Animations with the primary focus of having content that is driven by the community. As a member, you're able to:

• Join Social Groups
  • Create a Personal Blog
  • Participate in Seasonal Banner Creations
  • Write Articles that appear on the main spotlight!

Dont have an account? Register

Default Sekirei season 3

just wondering if anybody has any idea when it will be coming out in Anime

Not a clue, The manga continues ( I have been told it has enough material for 5 seasons) it is immensely popular so a third season is most likely gonna be made, but no word yet on when.

thats good to know i really want to know what happens next

Consecutive seasons of a show are based on the sale of the DVDs and BDs, not the manga. I'm not sure how the first and second season sold, but there probably won't be a third. Not like we're missing anything, this show wasn't even that good. :/
    We are just 'one' within the 'all.' But only when those 'ones' gather together can 'all' exist. - Edward Elric.

WHAT!!! SEASON 3??? man im going to have a serice talk with netflix their anime is soo back loged, only the frist season of sekirei.. it was one of the frist shows i watched when i got back in to anime i love it!<3
    Eri Ninamori: Why is that thing eating? What is it anyway?
    Kamon Nandaba: That's just our TV.
    [Canti gets up]
    Eri Ninamori: Why is it walking?
    Kamon Nandaba: Well, uh, it must be a TV-Walkman.
    Eri Ninamori: Sony brand?

Quote Originally Posted by devilswill View Post
    WHAT!!! SEASON 3??? man im going to have a serice talk with netflix their anime is soo back loged, only the frist season of sekirei.. it was one of the frist shows i watched when i got back in to anime i love it!<3
    There is no Season 3. OP is wondering if there will be one.
    We are just 'one' within the 'all.' But only when those 'ones' gather together can 'all' exist. - Edward Elric.

I liked Sekirei the anime and the manga I hope they do 3rd Season.

Chances are they may make a season 3, but I doubt it. The anime and manga have diverged pretty far from each other as it is right now. You can always hope though. >.>

ive been waiting 4 Sekirei S3 for a while now, but I heard it might come out this year.
    "May Death help you find immortality".

First off it takes a long time for anime to get made, it was 2 years between Season 1 and Season 2 of the anime. Season 2 was released in 2010, so later this year or next year would make since for a season 3. Also the second season did end with To Be Continued, and since the each season was supposed to repersent 1 stage of the S Plan, and the manga talks about 4 stages, odds are they would make another season. Also both seasons 1 and 2 score higher average ratings on most sites, so it was well received and popular.

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

Quote Originally Posted by rotaryraver View Post
    First off it takes a long time for anime to get made, it was 2 years between Season 1 and Season 2 of the anime. Season 2 was released in 2010, so later this year or next year would make since for a season 3. Also the second season did end with To Be Continued, and since the each season was supposed to repersent 1 stage of the S Plan, and the manga talks about 4 stages, odds are they would make another season. Also both seasons 1 and 2 score higher average ratings on most sites, so it was well received and popular.
    The long process to make an anime (and yes it is quite long) is not what is holding back production, it's that the manga doesn't have enough content to give a green light to the anime season 1 and 2 ate up the manga's story even though the stories are different still the timeline was what was used. Simply more of the manga needs to be released to make it possible for more seasons of Sekirei.

Quote Originally Posted by Ixioran View Post
    Consecutive seasons of a show are based on the sale of the DVDs and BDs, not the manga. I'm not sure how the first and second season sold, but there probably won't be a third. Not like we're missing anything, this show wasn't even that good. :/
    I'm fairly certain Sekirei will get another season, as it did fairly well. Also, since Sora no Otoshimono is getting yet another season, it'll pave the way for Sekirei to get another one, too. This is just speculation, mind you, but since the manga has been going on for a while, and sales were pretty decent, I think it'd be foolish for them not to do another season, regardless of it being the show that it is.