Welcome to Anime-Forums.com - Piercing the heavens, GIGA-A4-BRREKKAH

Valvrave the Liberator Season 2

The second season of laser space vampire high schoolers piloting suicidal mechs against space-nazis and space-USA.

Kill la Kill

Ryuko is searching for her father's murderer, her only clue half of a pair of giant scissors. She transfers into Honnoji Academy, a dystopian high school ruled by the student council who possess Goku Uniforms; uniforms imbued with super powers.

Pokemon Origin

A reboot/retelling of the original Pokemon game, featuring Red and Green as the protagonist and rival. Much grittier and truer to the Pokemon manga Adventures in tone and direction.

Kyoukai no Kanata

A pair of high schoolers, a half youmu boy and a girl who can wield blood magic, wind up involved in super natural events occurring in their town.

Hajime no Ippo Rising

Long awaited new season of the well-known anime and manga, about a young boxer named Ippo rising up through Japan's ranks, as he aims for a match against his rival, Miyata.

Space Dandy

The Dandiest Man in Space, Dandy, is an alien hunter searching for undiscovered species with his robot assistant QT and a cat alien named Meow.

Samurai Flamenco

An eccentric male model decides to become a super hero in order to become a hero of justice, despite having no super powers.

Anime-Forums is a web based community that hosts discussions on the topic of Japanese Animations with the primary focus of having content that is driven by the community. As a member, you're able to:

• Join Social Groups
  • Create a Personal Blog
  • Participate in Seasonal Banner Creations
  • Write Articles that appear on the main spotlight!

Dont have an account? Register

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Fairy Tail vs Naruto vs One Piece vs Bleach

This four anime is arguably four of the most popular anime right now . Which one is your favourite ? I like Fairy Tail better .

2.If you have a facebook account , please like the page I just created https://www.facebook.com/AnimeIsALifeLesson . thank you

Honestly out of the four my favorite would probably be bleach

Bleach - Just because its so badass

Well the Bleach anime adaptation was cancelled, although anime wise it's my favorite.

I'll try to expand the OP so maybe this doesn't get closed.....

Manga wise they all have their strengths.

Kubo (Bleach) is best at drawing characters and showing emotion with them. A recent panel that he made that was epic bananas:

Although he doesn't do very well with backgrounds and plot development is sometimes laughable.

Oda (One Piece) is an all around great mangaka. Instead of anime teams having to make up backgrounds when doing adaptations they can seriously just use the canon material. As a matter of fact he's probably most consistent with everything a manga needs to be great; story-line, art, character depth, etc, etc. I would say where others have their greatest strength and weaknesses he has a solid A- on everything which is amazing.

Kishi (Naruto) has great plot. Characters haven't been ridiculously over-powered and back-stories of characters are good and actually make sense. Better than Kubo at backgrounds but not as good at drawing characters. Not as good as One Piece in backgrounds, but better plot (to me). Really can make readers empathetic toward characters, all of them really.

Hiro (Fairy Tail) does well with involving and making female characters useful like a lot sf battle shounen series don't do. Erza is still one of the most powerful mages in the series and has been since the series started. Too many friendship powerups for sure, but the plot is pretty good and the theme around their guild is cool. Also great music. The arc about the alternate dimension was a low point for me though.

My favorite (manga) though is Naruto.

Uvo-San, Can you hear it? The requiem we're offering you? -Chrollo Lucifer

​Thanks to AvataarAng and Kyouks for sig

Fairy Tail would be my favorite but Naruto is right under it. I find the story in Fairy Tail much more energetic than the other, plus there are no fillers (at least in the manga) with all the other constantly have in them. Especially Naruto... The fillers are a huge turn off for me because they are pointless and are just used to get the creators more money.

[edited for more info]
    Last edited by Seegggaaaaa; 12-16-2012 at 12:48 PM.

Pro-tip explain why each is your favorite and least favorite. Cool topic but list based OPs will get locked so add some discussion value. I would love to see what others think before this gets closed.

Uvo-San, Can you hear it? The requiem we're offering you? -Chrollo Lucifer

​Thanks to AvataarAng and Kyouks for sig

Quote Originally Posted by Cal View Post
    Pro-tip explain why each is your favorite and least favorite. Cool topic but list based OPs will get locked so add some discussion value. I would love to see what others think before this gets closed.
    This^

Continue to explain reasoning for choices and there is no issue.

Just throw out one word answers = locked thread

Technically though I would consider this an "or" thread, as in which one is your favorite. This isn't really a vs thread, since those are usually battle based between individual characters.

I don't like One Piece (I don't like stories based on voyages) and Naruto (I'm not a ninja fan) and I haven't seen Bleach yet, but I really love Fairy Tail! *-*
    Maybe I like it so much because I like MMORPGs and it remembers me guilds in such kind of games with quests, parties ecc..
    Also the OST is quite nice.

i like smaller name anime's; but im going to side with FMA

bleach-neverending arcs where its just ongoing and ongoing
    beelzebub-got bored after a while
    sketdance-has potential
    naruto-sasuke and naruto's relationship drives me crazy. i really liked the beginning part before it went into shippuden
    fairytale-been reading it since volume one. watched the anime as well. it had potential but something is missing; maybe it is because the protagonists are too overpowered? its missing an element for me
    hunter x hunter-i really liked it. but compared to FMA...
    one piece-up until ace's death it was awesome. then the recent arcs have been total fail to me.

I love Bleach and One Piece but, Fairy Tale is the best.
    No fillers, no long explanations of whats happening (that you already know), great characters, and concept that is so simple even a 5 year on could understand.

It's a great show!
    Fawxii Original

I started out really liking the Bleach, Fairy Tail and Naruto manga, but could never stand to watch any of them as anime. One Piece is definitely my favorite of these series. Great plot, character development, and voice acting (japanese). I am not actually caught up with the series, so I hope it hasn't gone downhill in the last 150 episodes or so. I took a break for a few months, and started to watch it from the beginning with a friend, which is a bit of a pain, considering the length, but I still really enjoyed re-watching it. I think that says a lot about the quality of the series.

ismycomputeron.com

Well, if i had to choose from these 4, it would be fairy tail. It has the least amount of filler episodes in comparison with One Piece, Naturo and Bleach. Besides, the comedy of fairy tail is way better than that of the rest.

Im more of a comedy person so Fariy tail would be first then One piece then Naruto last is Bleach.
    Don't mind being call idiot, but smart you'll regret it for the rest of your life.

Even though Naruto nose dived after the localization prompted it to be turned into a cash cow, It's still way better then Fairy Tail.

Fairy Tail has the glaring problem of poor humor execution(the placement of such is bad, and It's more goofy then actually funny, which is not where you want to be)

I can't comment on One Piece though, as I ignored the existance of it outright.

One Piece is the best.

Then Bleach and Naruto battle for the best weekly chapters between the two.

Lost interest in Fairy Tail. D:

Hey~
    Midget.

Fairy Tail is the best for me, its got a fun loving story and lots of humor.

Bleach gets boring, and its just not that engaging for me.

Naruto would be my second favorite, probably because i enjoy its action more than bleach.

Quote Originally Posted by Ian the Korean View Post
    Now I am become BlackTemplar, the destroyer of worlds.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oh Snap. View Post
    I had a pizza slice yesterday that had so much oil on it, I was half expecting BT and Volk to kick in the door and try and invade it.
    I have seen things that even your darkest nightmares could never prepare you for. Not only that, I have killed them, and made horror itself stare into the eyes of death. -Warmaster Xander The Blood Born

Well to get started and put it flat out,"I dislike Fairy Tale." Just to that point out.

One Piece is the best of all of them to me. It has action, good story, art great, it has a lot of humor to it. And the recent arcs are good but the best was probably Marineford, which was probably one of the peak moments for the series.

Bleach it is third on my anime list behind Death Note and the manga is great too haven't finished reading the manga yet but am getting there. The anime was good but I probably should say the original author written part was good, the fillers to me were a totally waste of anime adaption money.

Naruto, its an O.k series but its not all that great to me. The only thing that really caught my eye a lot was the pain vs naruto fight which is practically one of the better brawls ever in the series. Manga wise, not really far into it as yet just maybe like about chapter 10, so literally haven't started it yet so I don't know what is currently happening.
    ~Twigggg~ My blog : http://metrostudios.tumblr.com/

Massive Ego And I'm Never Wrong
    • Apr 2012
    • Two Steps from Hell
    • Male

Fairy Tail is my favorite of the 4 mostly because of the music it have one of the most artfully crafted soundtracks of any anime ever. But I will give bleach one thing, the Soul Society arc has to be one of the greatest arcs in all anime ever. The awesomeness of Aizen and the per scale of it all was so incredible, well done Bleach well done. Then it died a horrible horrible death. Fairy is still my favorite and I think it will be for quite a while.

Just my thoughts.
    Arrow

I'd have to say Fairy Tail, I love it! It's my favorite out of the four.

If it's your wish, I will follow you everywhere, even if your throne crumbles, and your shiny crown turns to rust, even if the bodies pile up endlessly, above the bottomless pile corpses. Beside you as you like softly down, I will be until I hear the words "Checkmate". ~Sebastian Michaelis ~ Individual 4 ~

I just can't tell right now, the reason is that One piece still ongoing, same for fairy tail and naruto. However Bleach, I am not sure yet the manga kept going, so is there 2nd season for Bleach?

One piece: It's getting interesting more and more especially in the New world.

Fairy Tail: Hm I did get bored from it, but after the 7 years it's getting interesting..

Naruto : ... Filler? just can't wait for Naruto and Sasuke to fight..

Bleach: Waiting for the second season if there is...

If I should choose one I will go with One piece because I just can't imagine the ending
    Skype Name:Erco.Binary <3 Add me

I honestly can't answer this, they are all equally good and they are all excellent but they cant be compared because they aren't the same.
    One is shinigami
    One is ninja
    One is pirates
    One is Magicians

But Hinata is my waifu so i'll just say naruto.

Quote Originally Posted by Pured View Post
    I honestly can't answer this, they are all equally good and they are all excellent but they cant be compared because they aren't the same.
    One is shinigami
    One is ninja
    One is pirates
    One is Magicians

But Hinata is my waifu so i'll just say naruto.

I haven't watched Naruto past ep 180ish, so don't know, but has he seen the light yet or is he still pining over stupid Sakura?

Quote Originally Posted by Zoltor View Post
    I haven't watched Naruto past ep 180ish, so don't know, but has he seen the light yet or is he still pining over stupid Sakura?
    I have only seen up until the missing episodes which is where I stopped:
     Spoiler

Quote Originally Posted by Pured View Post
    I have only seen up until the missing episodes which is where I stopped:
     Spoiler
    Hmm I guess you are little wrong..
     Spoiler

that's how it was I guess
    Skype Name:Erco.Binary <3 Add me

Quote Originally Posted by AlRomaithi View Post
    Hmm I guess you are little wrong..
     Spoiler

that's how it was I guess

Spoiler

To Pured: What a moron Naruto is, and damn bad taste in woman.