Welcome to Anime-Forums.com - Piercing the heavens, GIGA-A4-BRREKKAH

Valvrave the Liberator Season 2

The second season of laser space vampire high schoolers piloting suicidal mechs against space-nazis and space-USA.

Kill la Kill

Ryuko is searching for her father's murderer, her only clue half of a pair of giant scissors. She transfers into Honnoji Academy, a dystopian high school ruled by the student council who possess Goku Uniforms; uniforms imbued with super powers.

Pokemon Origin

A reboot/retelling of the original Pokemon game, featuring Red and Green as the protagonist and rival. Much grittier and truer to the Pokemon manga Adventures in tone and direction.

Kyoukai no Kanata

A pair of high schoolers, a half youmu boy and a girl who can wield blood magic, wind up involved in super natural events occurring in their town.

Hajime no Ippo Rising

Long awaited new season of the well-known anime and manga, about a young boxer named Ippo rising up through Japan's ranks, as he aims for a match against his rival, Miyata.

Space Dandy

The Dandiest Man in Space, Dandy, is an alien hunter searching for undiscovered species with his robot assistant QT and a cat alien named Meow.

Samurai Flamenco

An eccentric male model decides to become a super hero in order to become a hero of justice, despite having no super powers.

Anime-Forums is a web based community that hosts discussions on the topic of Japanese Animations with the primary focus of having content that is driven by the community. As a member, you're able to:

• Join Social Groups
  • Create a Personal Blog
  • Participate in Seasonal Banner Creations
  • Write Articles that appear on the main spotlight!

Dont have an account? Register

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Fairy Tail at the END?!

As the tittle say people , Fairy Tail is coming to the end. I heard the rumour about Fairy Tail to end but i didnt really believed it , though im not a big fan of fairy tail some episodes were really funny and exciting.
    So guys what do you think about this sudden end of Fairy Tail?

For more info click here:
    http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...nd-on-march-30

That sucks. But Mashima said on twitter he has good news he can't talk about yet so maybe a different channel might continue the series or maybe there will be a movie.

Mashima
    Until the time comes, I cannot say something I've always wanted to say, even on Twitter. Please be patient and wait until the time comes for me to announce some good news.

Lol Sudden my but, Isn't Fairy Tail almost 400 episodes long now(or has it broken the 500 ep mark already).

To Robertcadams: That more then likely means there will be OVAs/movies.

That's disappointing. I quite enjoyed the anime, especially the music. Oh well.

I'm not gonna jump up and down until I see exactly what these good news are.

@Zoltor No. The anime is only up to episode 171. Then again, that's plenty of episodes for an anime.

Quote Originally Posted by Janoosen View Post
    That's disappointing. I quite enjoyed the anime, especially the music. Oh well.

I'm not gonna jump up and down until I see exactly what these good news are.

@Zoltor No. The anime is only up to episode 171. Then again, that's plenty of episodes for an anime.

Really, I thought it was much longer? Well yea, that's around where you want a anime to end anyway, you don't want it to go much longer then that.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoltor View Post
    Really, I thought it was much longer? Well yea, that's around where you want a anime to end anyway, you don't want it to go much longer then that.
    Long running animes have that kind of effect. And I agree, I'm actually finding it quite troublesome to keep up with animes like One Piece and Naruto where I happen to be like 30 or 40 episodes behind.

May I take it this just means the Anime is going off the air but the manga will continue?

Quote Originally Posted by Finfan View Post
    May I take it this just means the Anime is going off the air but the manga will continue?
    Yes. It says in the article that the anime's television broadcast will end.

Quote Originally Posted by Janoosen View Post
    Long running animes have that kind of effect. And I agree, I'm actually finding it quite troublesome to keep up with animes like One Piece and Naruto where I happen to be like 30 or 40 episodes behind.
    That's not too much of a problem, expensive perhaps, but not all that hard to keep up with. The real problem is, higher quality stories can't be sustained much longer, that's why the longer anime tend to change to a story arch format, which inturn leads to lower quality writing/stories(lol generally speaking, not like fairy tale has high end writing to beginwith), that rarely have anything to do with what the original main story was about.

I personally will never understand the need to "keep up" with a anime, It's not a race lol, and in any case, technically speaking It's much better to watch a series after it has ended anyway(waiting for new episodes sucks, and this way you can watch the whole thing at will, anime marathons rule).

That's not too much of a problem, expensive perhaps, but not all that hard to keep up with. The real problem is, higher quality stories can't be sustained much longer, that's why the longer anime tend to change to a story arch format, which inturn leads to lower quality writing/stories(lol generally speaking, not like fairy tale has high end writing to beginwith), that rarely have anything to do with what the original main story was about.

I personally will never understand the need to "keep up" with a anime, It's not a race lol, and in any case, technically speaking It's much better to watch a series after it has ended anyway(waiting for new episodes sucks, and this way you can watch the whole thing at will, anime marathons rule).
    It's hard to keep up if you don't have a lot of free time like me.
    That's why I'm constantly impressed with the One Piece anime, it still manages to keep up quality writing and stories despite it's long run and it rarely has any fillers at all. But when One Piece does have fillers they're actually entertaining, except that one Foxy episode. Animation is a different story though. Naruto has too many fillers, but when it's on track it's all good.
    I agree with the Fairy Tail writing part. I mean I like Fairy Tail and the characters but there are many things about it that irks me, like the constant nakama powerups and ridiculous plot armour. It's still entertaining enough to read.

I find it strange someone would relate wanting to keep up with an anime with a race, it simply means people want to keep up to date and not miss out on something they like. I do agree with waiting until animes end to watch them as waiting for episodes can get quite annoying, but I only do that with animes that don't have a lot of episodes. Despite anime marathons being extremely awesome.

It's psychological. At one point, you are watching a 50 episode anime. Maybe you are on episode 25. Decide to take a break. Maybe your real life gets in the way, work, school, whatever. Next time you check, the anime is at 130 episodes, and you are stuck at episode 25, when last time you started watching it was only at 50 episodes. That's an eye opener if I ever knew one. Seriously, a 130 episode anime sounds more threatening and scary than a 50 episode one.

I like fairy tail and it would suck to see it end however I think there is still some story left, and if I'm right and they end it in a good way I would be ok with that. unlike bleach in which I lost interest after Aizen battle. As for one piece it's my fav anime just because its been on for so long yet I cannot wait until the next weeks episode it's that awesome.

I like the music which is good enough reason for me to be disappointed.
    Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

"This drill will open a hole in the universe, and that hole will be a path for those behind us. The dreams of those who have fallen, the hopes of those who will follow. Those two sets of dreams weaved together into a double helix drilling a path towards tomorrow. And that's Tengen Toppa! That's Gurren Lagann! My drill is the drill, that creates the heavens!"~ Simon

Maybe someone will actually die or something tragic will happen. It's been pretty boring. Not that tragedy will make any show better just for the sake of it but Fairy Tail is the anime that gets really tense, something feels like it's looming, impending doom, some darkness, and then someone farts. It's just one of those shows. I think it could use a little heart wrenching. I still love Fairy Tail anyway though. If it ends it needs to be a very good ending is all have to say. Epic and with lots of closure.

I would like to see the story pick up again on Natsu's search for Igneel and figure out why the dragons disappeared. It has been mentioned a few times when the other Dragonslayers were introduced and it feels like it could be a really interesting plot quest. The questions of Lumen Histoire and Zeref are also still open and it seems like the current arc might just focus on the Eclipse plan without tying in the other things. There's lots of room for new arcs and adventures if they decide to continue it on a different channel or even if the show ends and the manga keeps going.

I mostly like the characters and a lot of them have potential stories too in addition to Lucy who is still the central character. I guess they'll do what they will do but maybe if the fans are noisy enough they will bring it back like what happened with Family Guy and a few other shows and what I wish would have happened with Firefly.

The series is nearing its end i think, and yes its true about a movie , but not going to be one its going to be short movie series of a story about the priestess of the phoenix or something like that so far the first part of it has been released was a 28 minute part if i remember correctly and it actually looks like an interesting story, so i think they might be adding other movies series in the future.

The freaking Zentopia had to be the killer episodes. Zentopia was retarded in 100 different ways. However the magic games are a refreshing change. Honestly it felt like this anime could easily continue for a while longer. Well at least the manga is still around!

I think the next movie is priestess of phoenix .... i might be wrong

Everything you see belongs to me, to one degree or another. The beggars and newsboys and quick thieves here in Paradise, the sailor dives and gin mills and blind tigers on the waterfront, the anglers and amusers, the she-hes and the Chinks. Everybody owes, everybody pays. Because that's how you stand up against the rising of the tide.

*Bill The Butcher - Gangs Of New York*

I think fairy tail may be end when natsu find her dragon Igneel. Fairy tail manga has total 342 chapter and currently manga has been released 321 chapters.

I liked fairy tail but i did sorta lose track of it and stopped watching it for awhile but it is kind of upsetting to see it end especially when the story is nowhere close to ending in the anime, but not only that i feel bad for the people who went out and supported this anime and bought the DVDs for it because now its like their money went to waste on an incomplete anime.

The Fairy Tail manga nor the anime are ending. Solid evidence confirms this in the least, but further posts and responses point to the anime being on hiatus from anywhere around 1 month to 3 months.

As of last night:
    http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-new...for-anime-fans

https://twitter.com/hiro_mashima

Quote Originally Posted by Ian the Korean View Post
    Now I am become BlackTemplar, the destroyer of worlds.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oh Snap. View Post
    I had a pizza slice yesterday that had so much oil on it, I was half expecting BT and Volk to kick in the door and try and invade it.
    I have seen things that even your darkest nightmares could never prepare you for. Not only that, I have killed them, and made horror itself stare into the eyes of death. -Warmaster Xander The Blood Born

Not much solid evidence there at all lol

"This drill will open a hole in the universe, and that hole will be a path for those behind us. The dreams of those who have fallen, the hopes of those who will follow. Those two sets of dreams weaved together into a double helix drilling a path towards tomorrow. And that's Tengen Toppa! That's Gurren Lagann! My drill is the drill, that creates the heavens!"~ Simon

Fairy tail won anime of the year award last year because it was so popular and yes theres no solid evidence that its ending but from my point of view of watching the latest episodes each week i can already see the end of the arc and possibly the end of the series but at this moment in time its all just thoughts and personal opinions about whats going to happen

ᴇɴɪɢᴍᴀᴛɪᴄ ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ
    • Mar 2013
    • Avidya Zone

Yeah, it feels like its near the end. hopefully not! Cause its really fun and i have something to look forward to!