Welcome to Anime-Forums.com - Piercing the heavens, GIGA-A4-BRREKKAH

Valvrave the Liberator Season 2

The second season of laser space vampire high schoolers piloting suicidal mechs against space-nazis and space-USA.

Kill la Kill

Ryuko is searching for her father's murderer, her only clue half of a pair of giant scissors. She transfers into Honnoji Academy, a dystopian high school ruled by the student council who possess Goku Uniforms; uniforms imbued with super powers.

Pokemon Origin

A reboot/retelling of the original Pokemon game, featuring Red and Green as the protagonist and rival. Much grittier and truer to the Pokemon manga Adventures in tone and direction.

Kyoukai no Kanata

A pair of high schoolers, a half youmu boy and a girl who can wield blood magic, wind up involved in super natural events occurring in their town.

Hajime no Ippo Rising

Long awaited new season of the well-known anime and manga, about a young boxer named Ippo rising up through Japan's ranks, as he aims for a match against his rival, Miyata.

Space Dandy

The Dandiest Man in Space, Dandy, is an alien hunter searching for undiscovered species with his robot assistant QT and a cat alien named Meow.

Samurai Flamenco

An eccentric male model decides to become a super hero in order to become a hero of justice, despite having no super powers.

Anime-Forums is a web based community that hosts discussions on the topic of Japanese Animations with the primary focus of having content that is driven by the community. As a member, you're able to:

• Join Social Groups
  • Create a Personal Blog
  • Participate in Seasonal Banner Creations
  • Write Articles that appear on the main spotlight!

Dont have an account? Register

View Poll Results: Which one should he end up with?

Voters
214. You may not vote on this poll
  • Other

19 8.88%
  • Sakura

35 16.36%
  • Hinata

160 74.77%
Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Default Who Should Naruto End Up With? Hinata or Sakura?*SPOILERS*

I dunno if this thread has been made before, but...
    You saw the subject, peope. Now, post you Naruto/Sakura moments and Naruto/Hinata moments, or just say which one belongs with which and why. Let the debate begin!

"The night has a thousand eyes, and the day but one; Yet the light of the bright world dies with the dying sun. The mind has a thousand eyes, and the heart but one: Yet the light of a whole life dies when love is done."
    1546 days...
    A4 clubs I belong to:
    Azumanga Daioh (Kyoko)
    Shamen King (Hao)
    Shinji/Asuka (Zero Child)
    Excel Saga (\" \")
    Asuka Langely Soryu (Chimera)

Thanks Troublesome211, Chaoz for the current one, and thank you Kairare

I vote for Hinata. They would make a cute couple and the balance each other out by having different personalities, but the same attitude to things. Naruto and Sakura is good to in my opinion, but I think Sakura is the one that should be with Sasuke and possibly even be the one that end up saving him from Orochimaru in the best plot twist you can imagine. Basically it doesn’t mater to me, I mean Hinata and Kiba is a great couple to, so it is hard to say what I really think.

I imagine a lot of yaoi fangirls come in here and post long rants on why Naruto and Sasuke should be a couple though...

Quote Originally Posted by Lance McCloud
    I imagine a lot of yaoi fangirls come in here and post long rants on why Naruto and Sasuke should be a couple though...
    What about yaoi fanboys too? =P Naruto would never be with Sakura because well she's useless and not much of a shinobi, she'd make a better teacher. Sadly I doubt Naruto would even notice poor little Hinata so where does that leave us? If Naruto did get a girl I think he'd get someone who would tell him that she liked him, since I doubt Hinata would even admit it due to her shyness and Sakura is just stupid to notice how great Naruto-kun is. *stabs Sakura for not being able to bring Sasuke back* Oh.. I had a point here.

Naruto might go with Sasuke if he's interested in boys. It would be a kick in the ass to all of fangirls. (and maybe fanboys?) Since rivals normally have this passion between each other that could lead to something more make Sasuke a possibilty.

If I had a choice in Naruto couples:
    Naruto X Sasuke
    Ino X Sakura
    Kiba X Hinata
    Neji X Tenten
    Lee X Gai (kukuku)
    Iruka X Kakashi (Seen it so much, my mind thinks it's normal)
    Shino X no one but his bugs. (Damn you, you silent boy)
    Shikamaru X Chouji

I bet you don't care to hear anymore but yeah.
    In these moments, you can tell they're not regretting having hurt you. They regret doing it to your face. If they really had a desire to live, they would've been more aware of how easy it is to die, would've chosen their actions more wisely.

Well, Lance, ya got a point proven above, no offense or anything...
    But I do agree that Naruto would probably like a girl that comes out and says it to him, since he's used to being ignored and shunned by so many people.
    But what I think is gonna happen is that Sakura is going to realize that she likes Naruto, when Naruto is going to be more interested in Hinata.
    XD, more love triangles.
    No, seriously though, I think Hinata will tell him, all in good time. She's not that shy, remember in the beginning of the main matches when she told Naruto how strong he was without much hestation? I'm sure she will tell him, until then though, Naruto is going to keep his eyes on Sakura.
    For some reason, he has this desire to protect her, but I think this goes beyond the liking her. Gnerally, team 7 has learned to care for one another, beyond the having the crush on who point.
    But, I also think Hinata/Kiba would be nice, too...
    To top it off, who's ever reading this long rant, I guess time will tell.

"The night has a thousand eyes, and the day but one; Yet the light of the bright world dies with the dying sun. The mind has a thousand eyes, and the heart but one: Yet the light of a whole life dies when love is done."
    1546 days...
    A4 clubs I belong to:
    Azumanga Daioh (Kyoko)
    Shamen King (Hao)
    Excel Saga (\" \")

Well, Shi-sama... I may not like yaoi but I don’t really care as, and I say it again, I don’t watch Naruto because of the couples or relationships like this. And even though I agree with you on some points there, I must say you are way too stubborn. You only look at how things look at the moment. There are still much room for character development and I think many interesting things with the characters and their relations will occur in the future. I believe, for example, that Sakura will grow stronger later on and even though she isn’t physically powerful, she is smart and not only does she know the true way of the ninja is stealth and tactics but she have done a few things in the past to help her team greatly. You need to be able to understand the characters deeper first before you can speculate in things like this.

I actually hope that the series will continue like it has so far, and not focus on the relationships much at all as that is not what I like about the series at least. That way they can focus on what is really important and the great thing about the series: to further explore the world in Naruto and tell the story of the ninja within it.

But about the couples, I don’t really care, I’m fine whatever way it all turn out later as I have faith in Kishimoto-sensei and I think he plan to surprise us all once again in the area of the couples and relationships within Naruto. I also think he will focus little on it and more on the really important things just like he has so far. ‘The only bad point there is that as we don’t get a straight out answer, the fans make all kinds of speculations about the matter and in the end understand that others don’t think the same and everything ends with that all are mad about each other. And because of this, here is what I think:

Naruto and Hinata
    Sakura and Naruto
    Hinata and Kiba
    Shikamaru and Temari
    Rock Lee and TenTen
    Asuma and Kurenai
    Jiraiya and Tsunade

People not mentioned will probably be alone, or that is what I would like at least.

And to counter the yaoi with yuri.
    TenTen and Temari
    Sakura and Ino
    Kurenai and Anko
    Hinata and TenTen

Well, Shi-sama... I may not like yaoi but I don’t really care as, and I say it again, I don’t watch Naruto because of the couples or relationships like this. And even though I agree with you on some points there, I must say you are way too stubborn. You only look at how things look at the moment. There are still much room for character development and I think many interesting things with the characters and their relations will occur in the future. I believe, for example, that Sakura will grow stronger later on and even though she isn’t physically powerful, she is smart and not only does she know the true way of the ninja is stealth and tactics but she have done a few things in the past to help her team greatly. You need to be able to understand the characters deeper first before you can speculate in things like this.

I actually hope that the series will continue like it has so far, and not focus on the relationships much at all as that is not what I like about the series at least. That way they can focus on what is really important and the great thing about the series: to further explore the world in Naruto and tell the story of the ninja within it.

But about the couples, I don’t really care, I’m fine whatever way it all turn out later as I have faith in Kishimoto-sensei and I think he plan to surprise us all once again in the area of the couples and relationships within Naruto. I also think he will focus little on it and more on the really important things just like he has so far. ‘The only bad point there is that as we don’t get a straight out answer, the fans make all kinds of speculations about the matter and in the end understand that others don’t think the same and everything ends with that all are mad about each other. And because of this, here is what I think:

Naruto and Hinata
    Sakura and Naruto
    Hinata and Kiba
    Shikamaru and Temari
    Rock Lee and TenTen
    Asuma and Kurenai
    Jiraiya and Tsunade

People not mentioned will probably be alone, or that is what I would like at least.

And to counter the yaoi with yuri.
    TenTen and Temari
    Sakura and Ino
    Kurenai and Anko
    Hinata and TenTen
    Ok, you got me there. I don't know much on Sakura's character. I apologize for that but I do see her as making a better teacher, but that's just me. I could see the yuri pairings happening but the TenTen and Temari. I'm not all that stubborn though, I was just trying to voice my opinion. I don't watch Naruto for the relationships, either. I was just speaking my opinion about the couples, as I recently said. Since that is was this thread was about. We think alike about a few things, from what I've read. I should have thought about yuri too, Lance. I'm more interested (at the moment) in Sasuke and Naruto's battle, and if Naruto will bring him back to Konoha. When had I ever said that all I care about was the couples are even remotely said that you only watched (or read the manga) for the relationships?

Don't jump to things. This was a thread about the couples, remember? SO I should be able to talk about them, right? Or is it wrong? Once again, I'm not all that stubborn, but everyone has a character that they dislike, it's not like I made a new thread exclaiming how much I hate the female-nin. I apologize for repeating myself but I'm trying to multi-task.

I do not fcous on how things look, if I did I would think much much differently and have a lot of my facts wrong. The pairings are all in good fun. I'm a fanfiction writer so yeah, I enjoy writing the romances fictions because it's fun and because I'm just another weird fan.

Interesting Pairings...
    Yaoi and Yuri Couples: (jus for the sake of putting them here)
    Ino X Sakura
    Sasuke X Naruto
    Hinata X Tenten
    Anko X Kurenai
    Chouji X Shikamaru
    Kiba X Shino
    Itachi X Kisame
    Kabuto X Orochimaru
    Tsunade X Shizune

Hetrosexual Couples:
    Naruto X Hinata
    Sasuke X Temari
    Sakura X Lee
    Ino X Shikamaru
    Anko X Orochimaru?
    Kurenai X Asuma
    Tsunade X Jiraiya

All in good fun...
    In these moments, you can tell they're not regretting having hurt you. They regret doing it to your face. If they really had a desire to live, they would've been more aware of how easy it is to die, would've chosen their actions more wisely.

Kyodaime Hokage
    • Feb 2004
    • At college x.x so I might not be around as often. Cookie if you guess which college I attend!
    • Female

Wow, this thread got a bit off topic a little fast.

Haha, anyway... The more realistic couples Naruto would have to be Naruto and Hinata, and Sasuke and Sakura. I think this is so because it's painfully obvious that Sakura will not get over Sasuke anytime soon, and neither will Hinata with Naruto. The boys just need to get over their denseness and thirst for getting stronger and realize that.

But as a fanfiction writer too (like Shi-sama), couples in Naruto are sort of a must for me. I don't really care if the couples exist in the actual anime/manga or not (it probably won't), but it all exists in my imagination. :P

A4 Naruto Clan: Kyokage
    PM me or Gaara of the Sand to join!

A4's Finest Senior Member
    • Aug 2004
    • where the locators trying to locate me
    • Male

i gues i have to say Naruto & hinata.....but what i find most interesting is Rock Lee with Sakura...that'll be fun

I wOn't Be Just A Memory

I rather die laughing than be bored to death

Back in the game baby!

Quote Originally Posted by Shi-sama
    Ok, you got me there. I don't know much on Sakura's character. I apologize for that but I do see her as making a better teacher, but that's just me. I could see the yuri pairings happening but the TenTen and Temari. I'm not all that stubborn though, I was just trying to voice my opinion. I don't watch Naruto for the relationships, either. I was just speaking my opinion about the couples, as I recently said. Since that is was this thread was about. We think alike about a few things, from what I've read. I should have thought about yuri too, Lance. I'm more interested (at the moment) in Sasuke and Naruto's battle, and if Naruto will bring him back to Konoha. When had I ever said that all I care about was the couples are even remotely said that you only watched (or read the manga) for the relationships?

Don't jump to things. This was a thread about the couples, remember? SO I should be able to talk about them, right? Or is it wrong? Once again, I'm not all that stubborn, but everyone has a character that they dislike, it's not like I made a new thread exclaiming how much I hate the female-nin. I apologize for repeating myself but I'm trying to multi-task.

I do not fcous on how things look, if I did I would think much much differently and have a lot of my facts wrong. The pairings are all in good fun. I'm a fanfiction writer so yeah, I enjoy writing the romances fictions because it's fun and because I'm just another weird fan.

Interesting Pairings...
    Yaoi and Yuri Couples: (jus for the sake of putting them here)
    Ino X Sakura
    Sasuke X Naruto
    Hinata X Tenten
    Anko X Kurenai
    Chouji X Shikamaru
    Kiba X Shino
    Itachi X Kisame
    Kabuto X Orochimaru
    Tsunade X Shizune

Hetrosexual Couples:
    Naruto X Hinata
    Sasuke X Temari
    Sakura X Lee
    Ino X Shikamaru
    Anko X Orochimaru?
    Kurenai X Asuma
    Tsunade X Jiraiya

All in good fun...
    I must apologize. I didn’t make it clear that I meant that some people is watching Naruto only because they are obsessed with a character or couple, I didn’t mean that you did, sorry. And, yes, it is a tread meant to discus couples, but as it is a forum it is also meant that the members should argue and discus things so that people can actually get something out of their posts. I thought you raised some good points, for example I don’t like yaoi much, but I’m not blind and there are hints about it one many places. But what is even more interesting is the fact that Kishimoto managed to put in so many possibilities between how that characters can be paired together. For me it doesn’t matter, if one relationship I don’t like will happen, then the chances that one I like will happen often increase.

And sorry for calling you stubborn. It is just that I still think that Sakura is a good ninja as the story doesn’t value physical strength in order to de a strong ninja but it focus on the elements of stealth, tactics and outsmarting you enemy, even if some people don’t really understand that. For example I still think that Shikamaru could beat both Naruto and Sasuke if they teamed up against him.

I still think it is sad that my fav character TenTen got to little character development. It is almost essential if we are to think of any realistic relationships she might engage in, except a possible one with Neji or Lee. I still think that TenTen and Temari could be a cute couple. I’m also a fan-fiction writer, but so far I have only made a Naruto story that features only my original characters. I have had short Ideas about romantically and erotic moments between the characters and how things could develop.

I vote for Hinata.

I think both of them deserve each. I see more of Sakura and Sasuke than Sakura and Naruto.

We must declare ourselves, become known; allow the world to discover this subterranean life of ours which connects kings and farm boys, artists and clerks. Let them see that the important thing is not the object of love, but the emotion itself.
    -- Gore Vidal

I've already pictured what their baby will look like.

Naruto's hair
    Hinata's hair color
    Naruto's cheek whisker things
    Hinata's byakugan

Picture THAT.

I say chaps, Naruto should be with Michael Caine. And here is why blokes, Mr. Caine is notorious for going into space with a rocket. Now wouldn't it be fun, to go into space, WITH MICHAEL CAINE, in a rocket?
    It's a great day for flying!

i'm a big fan of naruto being paired with hinata. I just think that she would definately go much better with Naruto than with Sakura. but, if i was to pair Sakura with someone, it'd have to be with Rock Lee. I think that they'd be so cute together.

.:Live With Me...Forever:.

Quote Originally Posted by Kogasbride4eva
    i'm a big fan of naruto being paired with hinata. I just think that she would definately go much better with Naruto than with Sakura. but, if i was to pair Sakura with someone, it'd have to be with Rock Lee. I think that they'd be so cute together.
    i'd totally agree. sooner or later hinata is gonna confess since she liked him since she was little. if sakura got together w/ sasuke she would probably dump him because he's so cold.
    Unofficial Prince of Tennis Club! PM me to join. 18 members needed!
    Unofficial Bleach Club! PM me to join. 12 members needed!

+ A4 Naruto Clan - Chuunin
    + A4 Stargate Club - Operative
    + A4 Fullmetal Alchemist Club - Chitan, the Titanium Alchemist
    + Unofficial A4 Bleach Club - Founder

Voted for hinata and naruto. Someone said that hinata's too shy to say to naruto that she likes him, and maybe I'm just beating a dead horse, but the little time you see hinata, you notice how she changes. If there is something she needs/wants to stand up for then she will. She will change gradually and one day, tell him. Naruto's also...touched (?) by how hard hinata works and fights hard against neiji for himself, neiji, and also I believe hinata. He also seemed a little interested when sakura told him that she noticed hinata was always looking at him.

I think in the end though, I agree that Sakura and Rock Lee would be good together.

Quote Originally Posted by kyonkichi
    Voted for hinata and naruto. Someone said that hinata's too shy to say to naruto that she likes him, and maybe I'm just beating a dead horse, but the little time you see hinata, you notice how she changes. If there is something she needs/wants to stand up for then she will. She will change gradually and one day, tell him. Naruto's also...touched (?) by how hard hinata works and fights hard against neiji for himself, neiji, and also I believe hinata. He also seemed a little interested when sakura told him that she noticed hinata was always looking at him.

I think in the end though, I agree that Sakura and Rock Lee would be good together.
    Yeah, that's sort of where I'm leaning to. Remember *spoiler* in the preliminaries she told Naruto how strong he was with much hesitation? I think she'd get the courage, with time, to tell him how she feels.
    But I think Sakura likes Rock Lee in sort of pity way, not a crush way like she likes Sasuke. But who knows. *shrugs* Maybe she'll finally get Sasuke and finds she likes Lee. ~_^ Wouldn't that be interesting?

1546 days...
    A4 clubs I belong to:
    Azumanga Daioh (Kyoko)
    Shamen King (Hao)
    Excel Saga (\" \")

i voted 4 HINATA , couse shes so sweet and i hope that Naruto end up with her .

The new wind leaves my heart trembling.
    Bitter memories come to mind, however...
    For the sake of change, I keep running without reason.
    The tears and pain of today bring tomorrow''s treasure

Currently watching:Full moon wo sagashite ,Chrono Crusade , Saber marionette J,Magic user club .
    Currently reading: Flame of Recca, Mahou sensie Negima .
    Currently playing:,Samurai Legend Musashi, Suikoden 4, Final fantasy Xi .

I NEED 19 MEMBERS TO OPEN MY NEW A4 ANIME ANGELS CLUB PM ME IF U WANT TO JOIN ^^

• Sep 2003
    • But is this huge shelf full of anime...
    • Male

I voted Hinata....she's perfect for Naruto I think, she always seems to have her eye on him

Sakura and Sasuke are better off for each other
    Sasuke seems to have lightened up more...not much.....but she cares for him so much, it's not just a crush anymore...
    Will your time and money invested in anime be worth if and/or beneficial later in life? Nothing is wrong with anime, but is your obsession worth it?

i'm not exactly a yaoi fan xD i'm very much against it, actually. but it's for sure that sakura will not end up with naruto, because too much has happened between sakura and sasuke. but i don't think naruto will end up with hinata either, because hinata doesn't have a major role and if naruto was with her then she would become a main character and that won't be likely. i don't think naruto will end up with anyone in terms of love.

I wish I knew what talented artist drew this wonderful piece of fan art. I really love it.

that pic is awesome

i voted hinata, i was watchin the show and hinata is a cute character but then i remebered, took me a while actually, that hinata is only like 11-12 years old, give her a few years and she could very well be an awesome female anime character in looks anyway....

atm i like sakura's looks better but shes a dirty hoebag in my mind, she keeps crying over sasuke but narutos the only one whos nice to her, stupid sakura.... hinata on the other hand has gotten naruto's attention a coupla times and he even said she wasa good person,shes cool so i hope its hinata.... besides what would be better than their child? A kyuubi hyuuga bloodline carrier~! thatd be awesome!

I wish I knew what talented artist drew this wonderful piece of fan art. I really love it.

Ah, my god, that's so cute! It's so good, too, looks almost exactly like I pictured older Naruto/Hinata. Thanks for posting that, I love it. ^-^
    Yeah, I think Sakura cares way more for Sasuke and is beyond crush point, but at the same time, I can't help but wonder if Sakura likes Sasuke so much because she's unstable, and liking Sasuke is the only thing she feels stable about...

1546 days...
    A4 clubs I belong to:
    Azumanga Daioh (Kyoko)
    Shamen King (Hao)
    Excel Saga (\" \")

Even though Hinata has some stalker traits.I still would choose her over Sakura. Sakura is a waste of space.What has she done the last 100 eps?

I chose Hinata because of the love she felt for Naruto since the beggining, even before he was anything...

Please go to www.gaiaonline.com and sign up. Its awesome, and please put HybridArkAngel reffered you :3
    All Meh Clubs

i picked hinata cus i think that would be a better couple then sakura and naruto or ino and naruto. Hinata always liked him, Sakura likes Sasuke more then naruto soo...... i think Hinata would almost be perfect with Naruto. a loudmouth and a shy person living to gether... awwwwww