Welcome to Anime-Forums.com - Piercing the heavens, GIGA-A4-BRREKKAH

Valvrave the Liberator Season 2

The second season of laser space vampire high schoolers piloting suicidal mechs against space-nazis and space-USA.

Kill la Kill

Ryuko is searching for her father's murderer, her only clue half of a pair of giant scissors. She transfers into Honnoji Academy, a dystopian high school ruled by the student council who possess Goku Uniforms; uniforms imbued with super powers.

Pokemon Origin

A reboot/retelling of the original Pokemon game, featuring Red and Green as the protagonist and rival. Much grittier and truer to the Pokemon manga Adventures in tone and direction.

Kyoukai no Kanata

A pair of high schoolers, a half youmu boy and a girl who can wield blood magic, wind up involved in super natural events occurring in their town.

Hajime no Ippo Rising

Long awaited new season of the well-known anime and manga, about a young boxer named Ippo rising up through Japan's ranks, as he aims for a match against his rival, Miyata.

Space Dandy

The Dandiest Man in Space, Dandy, is an alien hunter searching for undiscovered species with his robot assistant QT and a cat alien named Meow.

Samurai Flamenco

An eccentric male model decides to become a super hero in order to become a hero of justice, despite having no super powers.

Anime-Forums is a web based community that hosts discussions on the topic of Japanese Animations with the primary focus of having content that is driven by the community. As a member, you're able to:

• Join Social Groups
  • Create a Personal Blog
  • Participate in Seasonal Banner Creations
  • Write Articles that appear on the main spotlight!

Dont have an account? Register

Default Fashion! Bleach style

Now we know one of the best things about Bleach is the style.
    Tite Kubo really has an awesome art style, and I just love the way Bleach is drawn...especially the clothes.
    Who wouldn't love to have the characters' clothes for yourself! I always wished that there was a way to get their clothes in real life.

So which characters' clothes would you want to have yourself?
    Or any particular outfit that really caught your eye?

I think for a guy Ichigo's clothes would be soo nice. He really has cool clothes that even make me want to wear them, though I'm a girl. Oh and his shoes are awesome too! Now if only more guys would dress like him haha.
    For me I like Rukia's clothes (even though most are Ichigo's sister's clothes haha), and also Tatsuki's clothes. I think Tatsuki's clothes look comfortable! ^^
    Goin backwards...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    + Owner - A4's D.N.Angel Club
    + Owner - Hogwarts (a hp club)
    + Co-owner - Soul Society
    + Cult of the Romance Junkies
    + BeLoved - A4's Shounen-ai club
    ichigoxrukia / yuurixwolfram / shuichixyuki / daisukexriku / satoshixdaisuke

seems like Bleach is one of those few animes where the charecters actually change their clotes...

^Agreed haha he's not like Goku or Yu Gi Oh x_x;

But I love Ichigo's clothing I wish I can find ; ;. He kinda dresses in our present state but he gets to have the clothing but not us .

• Jan 2003
    • Staffordshire, England (Sheffield Uni)
    • Male

I love Kuchiki Byakuya's dress style, with that cool poncho thing over his shinigami outfit.

I love his hair clip things too.
    R.I.P. Stan.

Default i love chad's clothing!!!!

Chad's loud hawain shirts kick ass... and his sweet tattoo

I love Tatsuki's clothes. ^_^ I wish I could go into her closet and steal them all!

by sl33py.

Kyodaime Hokage
    • Feb 2004
    • At college x.x so I might not be around as often. Cookie if you guess which college I attend!
    • Female

Ichigo's clothes are the best. I love the sayings on them. They just make absolutely no sense and it's just funny :P

A4 Naruto Clan: Kyokage
    PM me or Gaara of the Sand to join!

yeah have to go with the majority, ichigos cloths rock!

but let us not forget the fashion accessories!!

kons earing? and turahara's(?) hat? hehe

apparently somone on EBAY sell's Bleach clothing lols, i dont mean the merchandise, i actually mean the clothes they wear in the anime you guys might wanna check it out! lols, well iv orderd mine lols!!!!! hhehehe

A4's Finest Senior Member
    • Aug 2004
    • where the locators trying to locate me
    • Male

Kon's new outfit is the greates lol j/k

well i like the coat in the opening theme with the blue and the white but u can find simalar lookin coats like that here in the stores

I wOn't Be Just A Memory

I rather die laughing than be bored to death

Back in the game baby!

Ichigo.

I mean, c'mon. He wears slim fit clothes, and I love slim fit clothes. That, and they're all pretty cool.
    Twitter | Facebook | Last.FM | Twitch.TV

PSN: Another-Castle | Steam: calebnaquin

Quote Originally Posted by kyokyo
    Ichigo's clothes are the best. I love the sayings on them. They just make absolutely no sense and it's just funny :P
    Yeah I agree.

"VERE IZ DA MAN!"

Chad looks cool in his hawaiian shirts too.

Oh and the Shinigami captain outfits look sweet.

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy
    Quote Originally Posted by kyokyo
    Yeah I agree.

"VERE IZ DA MAN!"
    Haha I love the randomness of them.

I like the one that says:

"BEATFUL"
    Goin backwards...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    + Owner - A4's D.N.Angel Club
    + Owner - Hogwarts (a hp club)
    + Co-owner - Soul Society
    + Cult of the Romance Junkies
    + BeLoved - A4's Shounen-ai club
    ichigoxrukia / yuurixwolfram / shuichixyuki / daisukexriku / satoshixdaisuke

...... i would have to say i like renji's clothes overall, but i didnt like what he was wearing when he was visiting rukia when she was first in soul society

I think thats wat drew me towards this anime cos its style is sooo cooooolll. I love the opening sequence. chad's hawaian shirts: i dont think he's a big fat party animal so he has to be the other (if you know what i mean) :wink:. Ichigos clothing says it all doesnt it. And is it me or do you find the japanese schoolgirl uniform hot?! ...cos rukia sure does makes it

A4's Finest Senior Member
    • Aug 2004
    • where the locators trying to locate me
    • Male

http://img44.exs.cx/img44/6448/07bleach1sm.jpg

I have the exact same outfit as ichigo here. I even got the belt. IT really looks good so i'm happy with it. But i have it in black,,,the jacket that is.

I wOn't Be Just A Memory

I rather die laughing than be bored to death

Back in the game baby!

hahahaha *bows down*

hanabashi, i official name you............Mr Bleach!!!

Nothing exciting ever happens here................

(The member formerly known as MR PaNTS............May the legend....live on)