Welcome to Anime-Forums.com - Piercing the heavens, GIGA-A4-BRREKKAH

Valvrave the Liberator Season 2

The second season of laser space vampire high schoolers piloting suicidal mechs against space-nazis and space-USA.

Kill la Kill

Ryuko is searching for her father's murderer, her only clue half of a pair of giant scissors. She transfers into Honnoji Academy, a dystopian high school ruled by the student council who possess Goku Uniforms; uniforms imbued with super powers.

Pokemon Origin

A reboot/retelling of the original Pokemon game, featuring Red and Green as the protagonist and rival. Much grittier and truer to the Pokemon manga Adventures in tone and direction.

Kyoukai no Kanata

A pair of high schoolers, a half youmu boy and a girl who can wield blood magic, wind up involved in super natural events occurring in their town.

Hajime no Ippo Rising

Long awaited new season of the well-known anime and manga, about a young boxer named Ippo rising up through Japan's ranks, as he aims for a match against his rival, Miyata.

Space Dandy

The Dandiest Man in Space, Dandy, is an alien hunter searching for undiscovered species with his robot assistant QT and a cat alien named Meow.

Samurai Flamenco

An eccentric male model decides to become a super hero in order to become a hero of justice, despite having no super powers.

Anime-Forums is a web based community that hosts discussions on the topic of Japanese Animations with the primary focus of having content that is driven by the community. As a member, you're able to:

• Join Social Groups
  • Create a Personal Blog
  • Participate in Seasonal Banner Creations
  • Write Articles that appear on the main spotlight!

Dont have an account? Register

Default ***My Android 18 Fanfiction***

Hi Everyone

This is a Android 18 Fanfic written by myself, please enjoy! Please PM your comments.

Endless Sorrow

Android 18 sat up huffily, staring into space. She hated the normal world, she found it so boring. Simple thoughts were chasing one another through her mind, but she wasn't quite sure what they were about, even if they were important, she had no idea what was important to her anymore.

Android 18 was wearing a blue cashmere sweater and a pair of powdery lilac jeans, she carefully picked up, from her bedside table, a framed picture of her and 17, taken when they were on holiday in Seychelles. Tears welled up in her eyes, she missed 17 so much, things weren't the same without him. 17 was now living with his new girlfriend, happily ever after. 18 cried even more and had streaks of tears running down her face. It just isn't fair! she thought. 17 hadn't made contact with 18 for quite a while and to be honest with you, she didn't really care how he was, as she is still angry with him for leaving her so suddenly. 18 tucked her loose hair behind her left ear and put her photo frame back onto her bedside table, then she gracefully picked up one of her favourite fashion magazines called "Today's Women" and started flicking through the pages briskly, she noticed a very cute outfit and said to herself "Hmm, I'm going to have to check out some of those boutiques in South city", She suddenly found herself getting kind of bored with the magazine and decided to stop reading it.

Her bedroom was decorated in a very modern fashion, Lilacy walls with posters of Sarah Michelle Gellar, who was 18's favourite actress, a growing collection of fashion magazines and a wide range of designer clothes which were all 18's taste.

She walked over to her dressing table mirror and stared at it, her cold blue eyes shone with sadness and so did her heart. 18 didn't like to particularly show her feelings to anyone, exept from 17, she thought of this as a sign of weakness, but now that 17 was gone, she had no one to open up to anymore, she felt as if half of her was missing.

18 went over to her stereo and put on some Jpop music, called "Butterfly" by Ayumi Hamasaki. Meanwhile, she thought to herself, I've got to pull myself together and get on with my life, otherwise I'm just going to waste it. In a way 18 thought It is good that I'm by myself, I get to have time to think about some stuff. 18 looked at the telephone and thought that she would call her good friend Rena Yamada. Rena was the same age as 18, if there is such a thing, And they both liked the same fashions ect.

Unfortunately, when 18 called, Rena wasn't at home. 18 felt bored and very much alone, she guessed she was experiencing a bit of "Endless Sorrow".

***The one and only super huge Android 18 Fan***

Recreational Paranoia
    • Sep 2005
    • A geological oddity. Two weeks from everywhere.
    • Male

It was really good. That's all I can say.

92% of Teens Have Moved Onto Jesus Christ.
    If You're Apart of the 8% Who Still Believe in Raptor Jesus
    Put This in Your Signature.

Spoiler