Welcome to Anime-Forums.com - Piercing the heavens, GIGA-A4-BRREKKAH

Valvrave the Liberator Season 2

The second season of laser space vampire high schoolers piloting suicidal mechs against space-nazis and space-USA.

Kill la Kill

Ryuko is searching for her father's murderer, her only clue half of a pair of giant scissors. She transfers into Honnoji Academy, a dystopian high school ruled by the student council who possess Goku Uniforms; uniforms imbued with super powers.

Pokemon Origin

A reboot/retelling of the original Pokemon game, featuring Red and Green as the protagonist and rival. Much grittier and truer to the Pokemon manga Adventures in tone and direction.

Kyoukai no Kanata

A pair of high schoolers, a half youmu boy and a girl who can wield blood magic, wind up involved in super natural events occurring in their town.

Hajime no Ippo Rising

Long awaited new season of the well-known anime and manga, about a young boxer named Ippo rising up through Japan's ranks, as he aims for a match against his rival, Miyata.

Space Dandy

The Dandiest Man in Space, Dandy, is an alien hunter searching for undiscovered species with his robot assistant QT and a cat alien named Meow.

Samurai Flamenco

An eccentric male model decides to become a super hero in order to become a hero of justice, despite having no super powers.

Anime-Forums is a web based community that hosts discussions on the topic of Japanese Animations with the primary focus of having content that is driven by the community. As a member, you're able to:

• Join Social Groups
  • Create a Personal Blog
  • Participate in Seasonal Banner Creations
  • Write Articles that appear on the main spotlight!

Dont have an account? Register

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ecchiest Anime

Default Ecchiest Anime

I was just curious about all of the amazingly ecchi anime's that peole have seen, and wanted to know what other people think is the ecchiest anime going. For me so far, it would have to be Green Green.

Najica Blitz Tactics. Panty shots in every scene.

I've seen Najica Blitz Tactics and Green Green.
    But neither compare to EIKEN.

Most 'ecchiest' anime I've seen is:

Girls Bravo
    Kyou no Go no Ni - Don't watch this.
    Green Green

Then maybe 2x2 shinobuden.

Green Green.

I guess Ikki Tousen too.

In Golden Boy - you get to see Nipple!

Devil Hunter Yohko. This one's borderline hentai -- well, at least the first eps.

OMG, how could i forget the ecchiest anime of them all, Agent Aika, apart from actual hentai its the closest thing I've ever seen.

Quote Originally Posted by ddr_demon
    Yes, Eiken is ecchi at it's finest. Every scene is perverted.
    I've got many nosebleed watching it.
    Destined to be king

Girls Bravo
    Golden Boy
    Green Green
    Eiken
    2x2 Shinobuden
    Sweet avatar by Rapscallion.

l I see through your bullshit called 'love'. l EVE l I prey on the weak and the helpless.l

Favorite Quote:
    Quote Originally Posted by BuddyLee View Post
    I hate this thread, I hate this forum, and I hate all of you.

I is serious >:3
    • Apr 2005
    • In the middle of somewhere
    • Male

Quote Originally Posted by Taichi EX
    Quote Originally Posted by ddr_demon
    Yes, Eiken is ecchi at it's finest. Every scene is perverted.
    I've got many nosebleed watching it.
    Seconded None can beat EIKEN xD

EIKEN, Najica Blitz Tactics (PANTIES!!!! GLORIOUS PANTIES!!!!!!!!!!)

Wow -- looks like I'm behind on this dept.

VampireKiller & 1337 d3wd

• Apr 2003
    • At the local tavern, after a hard day's slaying of Undead
    • Male

Even though Master of Mosquiton is certainly not as bad as some of the others mentioned above, I definitely think it deserves a place on the top ten.

There is a character in this series which really has something against clothes, and doesn't seem to mind getting smacked around... yes. She is one of those. XD

And she's got honking big hooters, too. <<

Eiken is the big winner
    Golden Boy

In the life they ask you to do S.A.F.E. things. I like it!!! (Sleep Anime Forum Eat)

Eiken for the win.

Ikkitousen is nothing but boobs and blood. By episode two I was like "WTF, the story has been replaced by boobs."

Quote Originally Posted by Mitarashi Anko
    Eiken for the win.

Ikkitousen is nothing but boobs and blood. By episode two I was like "WTF, the story has been replaced by boobs."
    Seriously. That was were I stopped watching the series.

Ummmm ... what the hell is ecchi? From other posts it seems like something perverted, but I have never heard this phrase before.
    Best Anime = Neon Genesis Evangelion

Quote Originally Posted by DillMan926
    Ummmm ... what the hell is ecchi? From other posts it seems like something perverted, but I have never heard this phrase before.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ecchi

===

I have to say Godannar on this one. It has almost nothing but fanservice underlying everything else. There is mecha action, relation problems and interesting characters. And on top of that there is ecchi. Tons of it. This trailer sums it up quite well:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DoydeiqZFMw

EIKEN Does take the cake its very perverted.[spoiler:91bb3d88dd]

[/spoiler:91bb3d88dd]

^Haha, awesome, love the 'The Big Lebowski' homage in the third last image. Cheers. Green Green is the ecchiest anime I've seen (Golden Boy and Agent Aiko would be the other 2).

XD

Way too funny. I've seen a bit of the Manga, which was pretty cool actually.
    Do You Even YOLO Bro?

Quote Originally Posted by Mitarashi Anko
    Ah, Ikki Tousen, eight parts panty shots, five parts boobs, two parts action, and one part funny.

Oppose to popular belief, The Pledge of Allegiance does not end with Hail Satan.

*cough* Green *cough* Green *cough*
    Death to all anime Mary Sues!!!

No one has mentioned yumeria. I'm surprised.
    For you that don't know what it's about i will make it short for ya. The guy has to touch the girls so they can use their special powers. It's so great

If you are looking for soundtracks to anime/games check out: http://gh.ffshrine.org?r=6437

Member of:
    AMV club, Samurai Champloo club, A4 Metal Cult, Full Metal Panic club, SOS Brigade

What hasnt been said....
    Amaenaideyo,Shuffle and Agent Aika

someone also said Love Love talk about nose bleed heaven
    Les Soldats: "There is darkness all around you"
    Mireille: "Yes and that's why we continue to seek the light"