Welcome to Anime-Forums.com - Piercing the heavens, GIGA-A4-BRREKKAH

Valvrave the Liberator Season 2

The second season of laser space vampire high schoolers piloting suicidal mechs against space-nazis and space-USA.

Kill la Kill

Ryuko is searching for her father's murderer, her only clue half of a pair of giant scissors. She transfers into Honnoji Academy, a dystopian high school ruled by the student council who possess Goku Uniforms; uniforms imbued with super powers.

Pokemon Origin

A reboot/retelling of the original Pokemon game, featuring Red and Green as the protagonist and rival. Much grittier and truer to the Pokemon manga Adventures in tone and direction.

Kyoukai no Kanata

A pair of high schoolers, a half youmu boy and a girl who can wield blood magic, wind up involved in super natural events occurring in their town.

Hajime no Ippo Rising

Long awaited new season of the well-known anime and manga, about a young boxer named Ippo rising up through Japan's ranks, as he aims for a match against his rival, Miyata.

Space Dandy

The Dandiest Man in Space, Dandy, is an alien hunter searching for undiscovered species with his robot assistant QT and a cat alien named Meow.

Samurai Flamenco

An eccentric male model decides to become a super hero in order to become a hero of justice, despite having no super powers.

Anime-Forums is a web based community that hosts discussions on the topic of Japanese Animations with the primary focus of having content that is driven by the community. As a member, you're able to:

• Join Social Groups
  • Create a Personal Blog
  • Participate in Seasonal Banner Creations
  • Write Articles that appear on the main spotlight!

Dont have an account? Register

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Aikofan's Art Thread.

Mystic Eyes
    • Aug 2004
    • In my secret den with Kechi Chan.
    • Male

That is good. The animation style is unique to me. Keep up the good work.

Whether we win or lose, all of our battles make us stronger.
    *Kechi Chan is my one and only puppy chan*
    Quote Originally Posted by kechi chan View Post
    Lots of puppy licks ^-^
    Members of the Riku Hit Squad: Animoon, Aries89, Naiko, Nanaki, The Hero, Shad0w, FallenDemon, ~*Yumi*~.

So very far away, maybe it's only yesterday.
    • Jan 2005
    • The Nothingness.
    • Male

Pretty damn cool.
    Good job with the MP5K's.
    "In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language... and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."

-Theodore Roosevelt 1907

thats kick ass
    my original A4 avatar

Disturbing...much like many attempts to turn bug-eyed, 2d anime style characters in 3d models.
    Anyway, her head is completely detached from the body, no joints whatsoever. It's quite scary actually. And the hair could use a more dynamic pose since she's falling and all that. The texture on the suit seems a bit too fluid but since I don't know about 3d modeling and texturing I won't go in that field.
    Other than that, I quite like the body. Well proportioned and a nice pose. Just wish the torso would be better defined. I can't quite understand what goes on there.
    The Internet is like a bridge. Some of us cross it to get to the other side but most of us live underneath it.

Let's try this again... a few stories later, she twists about, giving us a better look... and unzips a bit... this is anime, after all...

Honestly... Is this a better pose? (Oh... and she changed into a leather outfit, too... )

Here's another with that green light...

One more?

You're really good.

A suggestion: In the first picture, the teeth and gums. Gross.

Obituary:
    "Wall of Milkification." - 01.04.07

Were the first two supposed to be Trinity from the Matrix? The scene's and such were basically the same.

But none the less, pretty nice work.

// Kind of back // Happy Holidays everyone! //

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonfly <3 View Post
    Were the first two supposed to be Trinity from the Matrix? The scene's and such were basically the same.

But none the less, pretty nice work.
    How many "girls falling while firing guns while wearing tight clothes" scenes are there? But, yeah... that scene is an influence.

Quote Originally Posted by Milk View Post
    You're really good.

A suggestion: In the first picture, the teeth and gums. Gross.

The Aiko model's teeth have always been a problem for me. That green light doesn't help. That first pic has so much wrong with it, it's the reason I did that second one.

I want my art to make you happy. Or at least evoke an emotion other than "eww."

Oh don't get me wrong. Your stuff is wonderful, really. It's just that the first picture with the teeth freaked me out... oO

Obituary:

Quote Originally Posted by Aikofan View Post
    How many "girls falling while firing guns while wearing tight clothes" scenes are there? But, yeah... that scene is an influence.
    I was just asking?

Post some more stuff sometime. ^^

// Kind of back // Happy Holidays everyone! //

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonfly <3 View Post
    I was just asking?

Post some more stuff sometime. ^^
    Ask away... I have tons of material. It will all get posted. I might even do a tutorial! Some inappropriate to this board.... and I seem to have exceeded my hourly limit at Geocities... there a better image site that doesn't feature x-rated ads all around my image?

photobucket
    imageshack

Obituary:

Like this one... the background photo is downtown Indy, looking south on Illinois St. toward Maryland Ave. The model is Aiko, wearing R-Sara hair and an outfit by someone I totally forget.

Aside from the totally strange heads, which is totally your style, you're absolutely pro.

If you did some real human heads (which, as a request from a fan,...I ...request...oO; you could totally easily get into graphic design for a videogaming company.

Obituary:

Quote Originally Posted by Milk View Post
    Aside from the totally strange heads, which is totally your style, you're absolutely pro.

If you did some real human heads (which, as a request from a fan,...I ...request...oO; you could totally easily get into graphic design for a videogaming company.

Oh, but I can't.... I use prefab models. The prefabs make it more like photography. That Aiko model I use doesn't even cost money... she's free I think. Even the renderer is is free. But I'll do ya a realistic pic... Gotta think of a theme...
    Last edited by Aikofan; 12-30-2006 at 06:20 PM.

For Dragonfly <3...

How about this Fighting Game character... she's more realistic.

You're texturing needs some work, but otherwise, that's pretty solid. But for the love of God fix those creepy, insidious facial expressions!

Xbox Live Gamertag: spazmaster666 PSN ID: eismcsquared Steam ID: spazmaster667
    "Progress is a comparative of which we have not settled the superlative" -G.K. Chesterton

Currently watching: Ano Natsu de Matteru, Another, Aquarion EVOL, Area no Kishi,Brave10, Daily Lives of High School Boys,Gintama, Gundam Age, High School DxD, InuxBoku SS, Mirai Nikki, Mouretsu Pirates,Nisemonogatari,Rinne no Larange,Senki Zesshou Symphogear,Shakugan no Shana F,Zero no Tsukaima F

Something less dark, but no less bleak...

the second one looks mosy natural so it's my favorite, the latest one looks great too though

Quote Originally Posted by spazmaster666 View Post
    You're texturing needs some work, but otherwise, that's pretty solid. But for the love of God fix those creepy, insidious facial expressions!
    I've been told the expression packs I use are a little...odd... thank you for the criticisms... I came here to get better at pleasing the "General Anime Crowd."

Not to cheapen the tastes of my hentai fans, but perhaps they are easier to please. If this is the case, then I can expect to improve with you guys as my audience. Mission accomplished.