Welcome to Anime-Forums.com - Piercing the heavens, GIGA-A4-BRREKKAH

Valvrave the Liberator Season 2

The second season of laser space vampire high schoolers piloting suicidal mechs against space-nazis and space-USA.

Kill la Kill

Ryuko is searching for her father's murderer, her only clue half of a pair of giant scissors. She transfers into Honnoji Academy, a dystopian high school ruled by the student council who possess Goku Uniforms; uniforms imbued with super powers.

Pokemon Origin

A reboot/retelling of the original Pokemon game, featuring Red and Green as the protagonist and rival. Much grittier and truer to the Pokemon manga Adventures in tone and direction.

Kyoukai no Kanata

A pair of high schoolers, a half youmu boy and a girl who can wield blood magic, wind up involved in super natural events occurring in their town.

Hajime no Ippo Rising

Long awaited new season of the well-known anime and manga, about a young boxer named Ippo rising up through Japan's ranks, as he aims for a match against his rival, Miyata.

Space Dandy

The Dandiest Man in Space, Dandy, is an alien hunter searching for undiscovered species with his robot assistant QT and a cat alien named Meow.

Samurai Flamenco

An eccentric male model decides to become a super hero in order to become a hero of justice, despite having no super powers.

Anime-Forums is a web based community that hosts discussions on the topic of Japanese Animations with the primary focus of having content that is driven by the community. As a member, you're able to:

• Join Social Groups
  • Create a Personal Blog
  • Participate in Seasonal Banner Creations
  • Write Articles that appear on the main spotlight!

Dont have an account? Register

Page 1 of 37 1234511 ... LastLast

Default Next strawhat crew member!

Heh...I was wondering.Who might be the next crew member.I remember luffy saying that he wants 10 crew members...but there are only 9.He had need of only a musician.I don't think luffy will be able to make it through the "new world" with just 9 crew members and i believe he is gonna add a few a members in the crew.LETS ALL TAKE A WILD GUESS.

I hope the one is a girl, a hot one ^^ Hancock is suitable for that position tho its time for a new crew member too, brook joined almost a year ago, maybe more.
    myanimelist

Spoiler

Hancock or Caimieneeds more girls ftw

I think it may be a totally different unintroduced character tho

I don't think it will be Hancock. She's a shichibukai and even though she is in love with Luffy I can't see Luffy letting her join.
    You May Call Me...

hancock to she is one of the shichibukai and her devl fruit is sound of fallin in love she could become a straw hat or maybe a devil fruit user thats a logia think 'bout that logai mna

It's true that the strawhat crew need a logia fruit user in their crew to complete it. With a logia their crew would be even awesomer then ever.
    You May Call Me...

i think the next one will be a genius for strategies
    hey i am just guessing

i think it will an soldier of some sort!
    If the white rose petals open one by one, will the memories from those days revive?
    Illuminated by peace, the night that makes flowers bloom is sweet yet painful and becoming colorful

Credit to Kurapika for this awesome sig

until now brook is the 8th
    I don't want to ruin the 9th & the 10th to some anime watchers

Quote Originally Posted by Herosaki Narai View Post
    until now brook is the 8th
    Please watch the show more attentive next time since brook is the 9th already^^
    Altough hancock is a good option, cuz she is uber powerful, girl, sexy girl and the most important thing about her; she is wierd like the rest of the crew. You know, you have to be a little wierd when you want to be a strawhat.
    myanimelist

Spoiler

Quote Originally Posted by swordsman View Post
    Altough hancock is a good option, cuz she is uber powerful, girl, sexy girl and the most important thing about her; she is wierd like the rest of the crew. You know, you have to be a little wierd when you want to be a strawhat.
    well, lets count how many crew members he's got.

1.zoro
    2.nami (i dunno how it's spelled subs even though that's wat i watch)
    3.ussop
    4.sanji
    5.tony tony chopper
    6.nico robin
    7.franky
    8.brooke

unless you or luffy still count vivi as a nakama then there are 8.

Quote Originally Posted by chopperman View Post
    well, lets count how many crew members he's got.

1.zoro
    2.nami (i dunno how it's spelled subs even though that's wat i watch)
    3.ussop
    4.sanji
    5.tony tony chopper
    6.nico robin
    7.franky
    8.brooke

unless you or luffy still count vivi as a nakama then there are 8.
    Luffy stated he wanted 10 people on the ship, if you go back to the one were robin joins it says "Beware her sent the 7th one is Nico Robin" so ya brooke is the 9th. I have a feeling luffy will have a couple more over 10 anyways.

Spoiler

I is serious >:3
    • Apr 2005
    • In the middle of somewhere
    • Male

7th one of straw hat pirates, straw hat pirates include Luffy.

Luffy has 8th companions. Straw hat pirates consists of 9 people.

Anyways, Hancock won't be joining, none from the Amazon island will be joining. Chances are that Luffy might find someone from Impel town to join him.

i still stand by what i said

i just think that it should and will be a girl

Me too.I think there are enough man in the crew.I have this feeling that is gonna be Boa Hancock or somebody from impel down.I am pretty sure its gonna be a girl.

It will be a fishman/woman probably.

This dude is totally reading a different series.

i think that the 10th member according to my source in japan who apparently works in the media industry will be an ex revolutionist its a he and was appointed as the head assistant of monkey d dragon (luffy's father) he is the son of admiral aokiji of the marines and he has been serving the revolution for 22 years and the reason why he was hired by luffy's father was because he posses great intelligence, determination, will and power he is a devil fruit user like his father but his power is to control all types of weather/water like storm in x-men, his devil fruit was a rare one he accidentally ate it due to hunger when he was abandoned by his father. His main goal in life is to be the world's greatest scientist after the great dr.vegapunk of the marines he admires his work but before that he also needs to close a gap in his life thats missing first which is to find his mothers killer, he thinks is shanks and his dad (admiral aokiji). He will show up after the eleven supernova's saga that's when shanks and luffy will meet up for the first time in the series. His total bounty is greater than normal revolutionist's, the normal bounty for a normal revolutionary is 8o,ooo,ooo beli, but his is 19o,ooo,ooo beli because he is ranked high in the revolutionary. The reason why monkey d dragon releases him is because the kid has a dream and he has been very loyal to him and his organization, so luffy's father doesn't have a choice he has raised him since he was young and the kid is super smart according to my source he is the most smartest person in the world of one piece after obviously dr vegapunk. So my source indicates that he is the next crew member and its my duty to pass it on to you loyal, dedicated and passionate fans or should i say my "nakama's" lool

Quote Originally Posted by Tlinho10 View Post
    i think that the 10th member according to my source in japan who apparently works in the media industry will be an ex revolutionist its a he and was appointed as the head assistant of monkey d dragon (luffy's father) he is the son of admiral aokiji of the marines and he has been serving the revolution for 22 years and the reason why he was hired by luffy's father was because he posses great intelligence, determination, will and power he is a devil fruit user like his father but his power is to control all types of weather/water like storm in x-men, his devil fruit was a rare one he accidentally ate it due to hunger when he was abandoned by his father. His main goal in life is to be the world's greatest scientist after the great dr.vegapunk of the marines he admires his work but before that he also needs to close a gap in his life thats missing first which is to find his mothers killer, he thinks is shanks and his dad (admiral aokiji). He will show up after the eleven supernova's saga that's when shanks and luffy will meet up for the first time in the series. His total bounty is greater than normal revolutionist's, the normal bounty for a normal revolutionary is 8o,ooo,ooo beli, but his is 19o,ooo,ooo beli because he is ranked high in the revolutionary. The reason why monkey d dragon releases him is because the kid has a dream and he has been very loyal to him and his organization, so luffy's father doesn't have a choice he has raised him since he was young and the kid is super smart according to my source he is the most smartest person in the world of one piece after obviously dr vegapunk. So my source indicates that he is the next crew member and its my duty to pass it on to you loyal, dedicated and passionate fans or should i say my "nakama's" lool
    Did you really have to make your shitty fanfic character sound official by lying to us.

Probably someone from Impel Down, but can't see it being a girl though. But I know that is very possible.

i have a funny feeling it might be ban hancock... plus she does like luffy

early on in the series Luffy talked about who he wanted for his crew. He needed a first mate (Zoro), navigator (Nami), chef (sanji), doctor (chopper), carpenter (franky) and musician (brook). i don't remember where ussop/robin fall but do you guys remember any other crew that luffy mentioned that is missing?

I can't remember if he mentioned anything else specifically. Ussop is the sharpshooter and Robin is the archaeologist.
    You May Call Me...

Well since I have the ability to traverse planes of exsitance. Me being a planeswalker and all. I will be the new Strawhat Pirate. I am going to practice techniques with blowguns. The Powerful kinds to that can send sharp needles through about an inch of solid wood surfaces. I will also work on very powerful poison tipped needles that can paralyze any body part it touches. So if it hits the left or right arm. It goes limp and they cant move it for the next 15-20 minutes.

I also have ones with much larger heads that are designed to "never" come out. Instead of going for power I go for vital area's with silice and simple weapons like the blow gun and I will even be able to hit someone in the eye at 100 feet away. Of course I would also work on others such as Pellets that can stun people as well. I would not be as stealthy or as ummm...explosive as Ussop and I would rather go in a more direct approach when taking on people. However unlike ussop...or at least from what I have seen. One shot from me would be all it would take. If more is needed then they are either really strong or I need more practice....or both.

Anyway I would be the ships and Swabie! I would take on the duties of cleaning AND be more or less the jack of all trades for them. I could tell stories or jokes and play music with brook and even deal with publin relations which in my case would be "convincing" people to give us wares that we need in a manner most civilized and threatning as well.

Example:
    Bar Tender:
    Heh..Hey there boy! You look a bit young? You drinking age?
    Me:Yes I am and I would like a word with you my good man..A somewhat, Privet word if you do not mind.
    Bar Tender:Eh? Umm...OK what do you need to tell me. Spit it out already!
    Me:You have heard of the Infamous Strawhat Pirates right?
    Bar Tender:Yes I have actually! They are worth quite a lot of money.
    Me:Come a bit closer my good friend so I may tell you a secret I have recently acquired about them!
    *Bar Tender Leans In*
    Me:On behalf of the strawhats. We wish to make you a deal! We need a few drinks and some food. If you know what good for you, you will surrender any food or drink to us while we are here in your tavern and enjoying ourselves instead of doing what we pirates do best. If you try to call anyone we will kill you right here and take "everything" you have instead of what we require. After we stuff our faces and drink to our hearts content we will leave you. So unless you want to die like how the pirates we already defeated. It would be in your best interest to play a long with us and dont anger me or our comrades. Do we have an understanding? We are making you a deal. Your keep your life and you give us some provisions? Understand?

And thats pretty much what I would do. If they tried anything or called the "cops" you know the navy I would beat the snot out of him.
    Last edited by Shadow Fox; 02-07-2009 at 04:24 PM.
    Signature Created by: Varjokettu

Quote Originally Posted by swordsman View Post
    you need to understand grammar Mr
    in first ep the convo between Luffy & Alvida in their first meeting

the speaker said that he needs 10 people, never counted himself as one of them, which means that on the ship 10 people & a Captain = 11 people on the ship...
    1. Zoro [Swordsman]
    2. Nami [Navigator]
    3. Usopp [Sniper]
    4. Sanji [Cook]
    5. Chopper [Doctor]
    6. Nico Robin [Archaeologist] "about Robin... episode 130 the name of the episode was Watchout of her scent The Seventh Nakama Nico Robin. I dunno how or why the seventh, or is Vivi really counted as one of the StrawHat? I dunno unless if she's gonna be in big role in New World, maybe she will meet them"
    7. Franky [Shipwright]
    8. Brook [Musician]

Well, Luffy and the others made it quite clear that they'd always be nakama no matter what when they left Arabasta. It's possible she's considered a crew member and that she might join them (eventually), but I personally find that unlikely because I don't think Arabasta could recover in such a short time but then again almost nothing seems impossible in the One Piece world so you never know...

As for Boa Hancock becoming the next crew member is highly unlikely in my opinion. She would have to give up her Shichibukai status which would make Amazon island just another pirate island to the marines and they would destroy it, besides if she joined I would just feel sorry for Sanji...she would use him as a doll like Nami or turn him to stone.

I honestly have no thought to who the next one might be, except perhaps someone in Impel down.