Welcome to Anime-Forums.com - Piercing the heavens, GIGA-A4-BRREKKAH

Valvrave the Liberator Season 2

The second season of laser space vampire high schoolers piloting suicidal mechs against space-nazis and space-USA.

Kill la Kill

Ryuko is searching for her father's murderer, her only clue half of a pair of giant scissors. She transfers into Honnoji Academy, a dystopian high school ruled by the student council who possess Goku Uniforms; uniforms imbued with super powers.

Pokemon Origin

A reboot/retelling of the original Pokemon game, featuring Red and Green as the protagonist and rival. Much grittier and truer to the Pokemon manga Adventures in tone and direction.

Kyoukai no Kanata

A pair of high schoolers, a half youmu boy and a girl who can wield blood magic, wind up involved in super natural events occurring in their town.

Hajime no Ippo Rising

Long awaited new season of the well-known anime and manga, about a young boxer named Ippo rising up through Japan's ranks, as he aims for a match against his rival, Miyata.

Space Dandy

The Dandiest Man in Space, Dandy, is an alien hunter searching for undiscovered species with his robot assistant QT and a cat alien named Meow.

Samurai Flamenco

An eccentric male model decides to become a super hero in order to become a hero of justice, despite having no super powers.

Anime-Forums is a web based community that hosts discussions on the topic of Japanese Animations with the primary focus of having content that is driven by the community. As a member, you're able to:

• Join Social Groups
  • Create a Personal Blog
  • Participate in Seasonal Banner Creations
  • Write Articles that appear on the main spotlight!

Dont have an account? Register

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Best anime to watch while stoned

What do you think is the best series to watch while stoned?

I would have to say something like FLCL or Cowboy bebop.

I remember watching bebop when i was drunk and for some strange reason whenever spike talked it just made so much sense....I mean everything every word had a meaning and you felt the hurt in his voice as he spoke.

Watching: Naruto Shippuden
    Reading: Pokemon Adventures

Making all kinds of gains
    • Jun 2007
    • In your Noggin
    • Female

I remember watching Deathnote while drunk, for some reason whenever Ryuk came on screen i would burst into laughter

Spoiler

A4's Anime Freak
    • Feb 2007
    • The Hanging Gardens of Babylon
    • Male

Any anime with bright flashy colors lol

A lesson without pain is meaningless. That’s because you can not gain something without sacrificing something else in return. But, once you’ve over come the pain you will gain a heart that is stronger than anything else." Edward Elric—Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood

Quote Originally Posted by animefreak1993 View Post
    Any anime with bright flashy colors lol
    transformers and pokemon ftw! lmfao

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    -------A4's Mikuru Division------

Quote Originally Posted by Darondric View Post
    transformers and pokemon ftw! lmfao

No when i get drunk i want something "real" to watch...Idk why.

If your Drunk or High and watching Anime I suggest you find some other way of occupying your time with something else like food, friends, video games, a person of the opposite sex.

Quote Originally Posted by Ziggy85 View Post
    If your Drunk or High and watching Anime I suggest you find some other way of occupying your time with something else like food, friends, video games, a person of the opposite sex.

I do a lot of those things but....Girls scare me.

So very far away, maybe it's only yesterday.
    • Jan 2005
    • The Nothingness.
    • Male

BTW. Thats not a joint ol'gurl is tossing in your sig.
    "In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language... and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."

-Theodore Roosevelt 1907

• Jun 2007
    • In your Noggin
    • Female

Quote Originally Posted by Naruto_Punk View Post
    I do a lot of those things but....Girls scare me.
    Why, do they creep up on you and say boo?

Spoiler

Never tried it. Sounds stupid, so I likely won't.
    Twitter | Facebook | Last.FM | Twitch.TV

PSN: Another-Castle | Steam: calebnaquin

Drunk - Anything is entertaining. I needed beer to get me through School Days.

Stoned - Anything that doesn't require too much concentration. Forget about things like Ghost in the Shell or Shakugen No Shana. I can't even remember what Shakugen No Shana was about. Which was why I gave the s**t up.
    .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .......

Monkey knife fights; The gentlemens method of dispute resolution.

Playing drinking games while watching Anime :P

Everytime a Character says: "Baka, Ecchi, or Hentai" Take a drink.
    All of us are going to journey to a magnificent new world together...

Quote Originally Posted by Tovarishchi View Post
    Playing drinking games while watching Anime :P

Everytime a Character says: "Baka, Ecchi, or Hentai" Take a drink.

If i actually had friends that like anime that would be awsum to do.

I once watched the Lucky Star intro while drunk, it made me rethink the theories of life and politics.

Watching animes with intricate storylines while drunk is a bad idea. You just forget everything important that happens. Anything funny is the way to go. Graphic violence is good too when hammered.

Quote Originally Posted by AngelKiss View Post
    I remember watching Deathnote while drunk, for some reason whenever Ryuk came on screen i would burst into laughter
    You serious,ill have to try that some time

My list would be infintely shorter if the title of thread was 'anime that still sucks while your high'.
    Do You Even YOLO Bro?

A4's Magical Pony King
    • Jan 2008
    • I've been told this planet is called Earth.
    • Male

Quote Originally Posted by Ornette View Post
    Dead Leaves

Drinking game? drink everytime you see panties in Najica Blitz Tactics.
    If you played this while watching Rosario + Vampire you'd end up in the hospital getting your stomach pumped.

The only animes i watched stoned was Naruto, and Death Note. i didnt like it so much, all i could think was this is lame. I dont mind watching anime drunk though.
     Spoiler

Co Owner of the YYH club

• Jun 2007
    • In your Noggin
    • Female

Quote Originally Posted by NATE RIVER View Post
    You serious,ill have to try that some time
    Lol its just the way he looks makes you burst into fits of laughter ^-^

Spoiler

Has become obsessed with Lady GaGa
    • Aug 2005
    • In Translator Guys' notebook
    • Male

I only watch anime episodes that I've already seen while under the influence of drugs or alcohol.

That way I don't miss anything since I've seen it before, and I get to see the episode in a new light.