Welcome to Anime-Forums.com - Piercing the heavens, GIGA-A4-BRREKKAH

Valvrave the Liberator Season 2

The second season of laser space vampire high schoolers piloting suicidal mechs against space-nazis and space-USA.

Kill la Kill

Ryuko is searching for her father's murderer, her only clue half of a pair of giant scissors. She transfers into Honnoji Academy, a dystopian high school ruled by the student council who possess Goku Uniforms; uniforms imbued with super powers.

Pokemon Origin

A reboot/retelling of the original Pokemon game, featuring Red and Green as the protagonist and rival. Much grittier and truer to the Pokemon manga Adventures in tone and direction.

Kyoukai no Kanata

A pair of high schoolers, a half youmu boy and a girl who can wield blood magic, wind up involved in super natural events occurring in their town.

Hajime no Ippo Rising

Long awaited new season of the well-known anime and manga, about a young boxer named Ippo rising up through Japan's ranks, as he aims for a match against his rival, Miyata.

Space Dandy

The Dandiest Man in Space, Dandy, is an alien hunter searching for undiscovered species with his robot assistant QT and a cat alien named Meow.

Samurai Flamenco

An eccentric male model decides to become a super hero in order to become a hero of justice, despite having no super powers.

Anime-Forums is a web based community that hosts discussions on the topic of Japanese Animations with the primary focus of having content that is driven by the community. As a member, you're able to:

• Join Social Groups
  • Create a Personal Blog
  • Participate in Seasonal Banner Creations
  • Write Articles that appear on the main spotlight!

Dont have an account? Register

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Aozora View Post
    People like boobs in anime because a lot of the time they're the kind of perfect boobs everyone loves. If you think boobs in real life, a lot of the bigger ones are saggy and jsut ugly when they droop down. While everyone of course loves big boobs, but they hate ugly boobs.

So what do they do? They of course draw the perfect woman in their anime and as a result we get females like this
     Spoiler

Those were jsut 2 examples, there's millions of more. Anime breasts are never saggy, they're always perfectly round, firm and well shaped overall. Also the minimum cup size anyone seems to have is C or D cup. The general cup size is probabaly around F-H.

As anyone can see their figured are completely unrealistic, it's practically impossible for a real life woman to have a figure like that. It's generally a very exaggerated version of the hourglass figure.

Also I'm pretty sure the fact that anime is made in japan has something to do with it. You can't deny that Japanese on average have quite small breasts. while men are always infatuated with bigger ones, so they draw big ones again cause they like them so much. If you compare that to the Americans, how many western cartoons you know where a character has a D-H Cup breasts? I mean sure they're big in western cartoons and comics but nowhere near the size of anime boobies.

tl;dr: Guys like big boobs.
    I pretty much agree with everything that Aozora had to say

Want to know more about me?
    Check out my blog then

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton View Post
    I know a LOT of girls who like them too
    probably because they dun have any

It seems to me that breasts in anime seem to be miraculous. They change size at random. Nipples clearly visible while in clothes vanish while naked. They make noise when touched. All by themselves they've gotten several characters their own shows.

Aside from that they seem to be able to defy the laws of gravity. I once saw Sailor Moon use hers so she could stand up in 100 times normal gravity.

What is it about this particular part of anime character anatomy that is so amazing that anyone over 12 who isn't at least a C-cup is considered a freak?

Spoiler
    Dude, it's just a bunch of drawings. Keep it in your pants.

I love boobs, they are great. So they should be in anime, anime is popular for being able to pull of what movies can't do afteralld.

MSN: deathclub7@hotmail.com

Kill a man and you're a murderer, kill many and you're a conqerer, kill them all and you're a god.

Fan-service could be a reward for watching a great anime. It could also be a reason to watch a bad anime.

Boobs are loved by one and all, and should be praised. Hail to this thread.

I agree with Nominus very much so. XD

I also think anime creators give most of there characters big boobs is cause most girls in japan are flat .
    Between a and b cups.

So they use their characters to imagen their dream girl.
    Well thats what I think. XP

That and its just fun to watch them bounce. XD

Spoiler

Like I said before, the boobs in anime aren't made to attract people to the anime, the creators are just like us, they think "hm, this anime needs boobs" and then the art director is al "yeah, that would rule, boobs rock!"

Kill a man and you're a murderer, kill many and you're a conqerer, kill them all and you're a god.

The Japanese are just jealous of us Americans, so they take it out on their shows.
    Rofl Copter
     Spoiler

Spoiler

Blue Lobstah Batman
    • Jan 2009
    • There was this one time when I hooked up my lawnmower to my Nintendo"
    • Male

Quote Originally Posted by Arrowhead352 View Post
    The Japanese are just jealous of us Americans, so they take it out on their shows.
    That's why in the intro to BECK, the creators secretly fit in the phrase "I was made to hit an American". Such hostility.

Kein Mehrheit Für Die Mitleid

Haha. Asia is psycho and America is stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Aozora View Post

As anyone can see their figured are completely unrealistic, it's practically impossible for a real life woman to have a figure like that. It's generally a very exaggerated version of the hourglass figure.
    I'd like to point out that only about 8% of real women in the world have the hourglass figure lol

I know a girl with an hourglass figure and she loves anime. Not sure what her stance on boobs is though. But she certainly has 'em.

Rofl as soon as i saw this thread i laughed...then orihime came to mind O_O ( i prolly spelt that wrong but you know who im referring to)
    Currently Watching/Reading:
    Bleach (ep 141)
    One Piece (Ep 230)
    -------------------------------------------------

Fed to the Rancor.

• Jan 2009
    • I'm inside your head
    • Male

Also have you noticed that reguardless of species they seem to be everywhere? Robots, reptiles, birds, single celled organisms, computer programs, rocks... everything in the universe seems to have members with boobs

Yeah, boobs are everywhere, pretty sure I remember a Fox with boobs... oh wait, that's Jade Empire on xbox

Why does Rei get none of that Gainax bounce when she has these?

Quote Originally Posted by Nominus View Post
    Yeah, boobs are everywhere, pretty sure I remember a Fox with boobs... oh wait, that's Jade Empire on xbox
    What about the Firefox Fox....she's hawt.

Inspired by Horo?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kouketsu View Post
    There is no way anybody should have any votes other than Elysium. Other people spam, sure, but he's the only guy I know who makes spammers out of everybody else. All it takes is one Elysium post and suddenly everybody in a thread starts acting like an F&G regular.

Quote Originally Posted by ^_Elysium_^ View Post
    What about the Firefox Fox....she's hawt.

Inspired by Horo?
    I'm pretty sure you're correct, and Horo IS the sexiest for sure. She doesn't need huge boobs to beat the rest of em.
    Signature Made by Me.

Nintendo also enjoys a good pair.

Fed to the Rancor.

• Jan 2009
    • I'm inside your head
    • Male

I've actually seen one girl use her boobs to load bullets into her gun.

Of course in One piece an Yugioh they always somehow get covered up by magical t-shirts and one-piece bikinis.

And Tenchi... why woudld girls wear bikinis to bathe?

I've actually seen one girl use her boobs to load bullets into her gun.

Of course in One piece an Yugioh they always somehow get covered up by magical t-shirts and one-piece bikinis.

And Tenchi... why woudld girls wear bikinis to bathe?

You are talken bout Grenadier and the character Tendo Rushuna. She load her gus when she spun around and with a jiggle bullet would fly out. She would load her gun in the air.

As for Tenchi you must mean Universe cause in Tenchi Muyo I don't ever remember them wearing bikinis to the bath. Towls maybe but thats bout it.

How Bout Mahoromatic and the whole small vs. Large Deal that played out in that one. Also how Mahoro slowly got obsessed with big boobs.

Video games also tend to have it a lot. I believe video games and anime to be closely connected in a lot of ways.

Oh very much so if you look at one my fav. fighting games DOA 4 and you get a whole lot of that in a way.

Also King Of Fighter my fav. of course is the ever lovely Mai. XD

Not just fighting games either but RPGs and some shooters as well.