Welcome to Anime-Forums.com - Piercing the heavens, GIGA-A4-BRREKKAH

Valvrave the Liberator Season 2

The second season of laser space vampire high schoolers piloting suicidal mechs against space-nazis and space-USA.

Kill la Kill

Ryuko is searching for her father's murderer, her only clue half of a pair of giant scissors. She transfers into Honnoji Academy, a dystopian high school ruled by the student council who possess Goku Uniforms; uniforms imbued with super powers.

Pokemon Origin

A reboot/retelling of the original Pokemon game, featuring Red and Green as the protagonist and rival. Much grittier and truer to the Pokemon manga Adventures in tone and direction.

Kyoukai no Kanata

A pair of high schoolers, a half youmu boy and a girl who can wield blood magic, wind up involved in super natural events occurring in their town.

Hajime no Ippo Rising

Long awaited new season of the well-known anime and manga, about a young boxer named Ippo rising up through Japan's ranks, as he aims for a match against his rival, Miyata.

Space Dandy

The Dandiest Man in Space, Dandy, is an alien hunter searching for undiscovered species with his robot assistant QT and a cat alien named Meow.

Samurai Flamenco

An eccentric male model decides to become a super hero in order to become a hero of justice, despite having no super powers.

Anime-Forums is a web based community that hosts discussions on the topic of Japanese Animations with the primary focus of having content that is driven by the community. As a member, you're able to:

• Join Social Groups
  • Create a Personal Blog
  • Participate in Seasonal Banner Creations
  • Write Articles that appear on the main spotlight!

Dont have an account? Register

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Season 2 for Soul Eater

Soul Eater has just ended here in Japan last week...

Dont you think it is better for Soul Eater to have a season 2

brand new monsters

brand new moves

and brand new characters

Does anyone agrees??

I don't know how Soul Eater ended since I dropped it early. I did watch one of Excalibur's later episode that was awesome. If you want another season then read the manga. The same goes for your Claymore thread, read the manga!

the way soul eater ended, if they dont make a new ending and FAST imma send 500 hate mails >.>
    "As long as I'm not hurting anyone, its all right not to smile"
    http://myanimelist.net/animelist/silentwhim

Quote Originally Posted by silentwhim View Post
    the way soul eater ended, if they dont make a new ending and FAST imma send 500 hate mails >.>
    But they won't understand them!

i wont ruin it for you but the current soul eater ending is a big disappointment, a complete joke that no one can take seriously and a disgrace to the rest of the anime
    "As long as I'm not hurting anyone, its all right not to smile"
    http://myanimelist.net/animelist/silentwhim

Frauen Gegen Frauen
    • Jul 2007
    • Between Tulsa, Okla & Dallas, TX (USA)
    • Female

The anime ended?

Currently Listening To: "Black Hole Sun" by Soundgarden!
    Best New Pony Is ... Maud!
    Current Weight: Back in 240s :/

i wont ruin it for you but the current soul eater ending is a big disappointment, a complete joke that no one can take seriously and a disgrace to the rest of the anime
    That is because you did not understand the meaning of the ending...watch it again and really THINK about it

Anime sucked on the whole, a second season won't fix that. Hopefully when the manga is closer to completion, we'll get a remake in the same vein as FMA:Brotherhood this season.

Quote Originally Posted by trixzter01 View Post
    Soul Eater has just ended here in Japan last week...

Dont you think it is better for Soul Eater to have a season 2

brand new monsters

brand new moves

and brand new characters

Does anyone agrees??
    If they treat it the way they did S1 I sincerely hope not. I loved how Soul Eater started out but I feel that they dropped the ball somewhere down the line. I started to slowly lose interest with the plot near the end of the series. I actually haven't finished it yet because of this. If they do a season 2 I hope they go back to the beginning of the anime, it slowly started going downhill for me when it with the whole brew thing.

itz almost impossible for em to make a second season when the anime and manga are diferent towards the end.

The anime ALWAYS ends badly when they end it before they end the manga. It's like ZOG said, the only way they can save the anime is by making a new one in a few years that closely follows the canon storyline (manga).
    Member of: Avatar Club: Fire Lord, Soul Society: 11th Captain, Full Metal Alchemist Club:, Naruto Clan: Jounin, Digimon Club: Frontier Leader, Soul Eater Club, Fairy Tail Guild: D Rank, Hunter x Hunter Club: Blacklist Hunter Commander
    SJ: 2100 DD: 1600 B: 700 HC: 364

PM Jariaya-Senpai, the old fart, about reforming the FMA Club!!!

I agree, the end was bad and felt kinda rushed.
    And a second season, I don't think so. They already ruined it ;o

Default Blackstar!

The only reason i want to see a second season is for more blackstar he is ****en awsome!

I loved the beginning of the anime but they suddenly just left out a lot of information down the line: like who Maka's mother is, if Soul ever became "upgraded"(can't remember the word for it) and a lot of other various things that was important for the storyline to go on. So if they ARE going to make a season 2 anime for this serie they should seriously think about how the plot should be changed so it won't end up as last time with lots of information left out and a lame ending that lets you think: Oh YES! now everything is okay for the rest of our lives and i have now obtained a power that i don't even know about and this is the last episode of the anime so i probably will never know! Yay! kinda way.... (- . -)'

I was thinking of getting this anime. Is it any good? I heard people comparing it to D Gray Man. Is it anything like that. I hope it's better. While I liked D Gray Man I want this show to be better. Can anyone make a review of this title here on the forums. Thanks

"Goodness" depends on what you like. I think SE is a bit above average. D-gray Man is different from SE

Quote Originally Posted by IcareAlot View Post
    'I see dead threads. They think they still have discussion value but the best they can hope for are shitty pic posts with fairly obvious captions. They're ****ing everywhere'.

Sadly this is one of those anime's that's on my stalled list and it might stay that way if the ending is going to flop like so many are saying.
    Follow me on FA or DA

Soul Eater itself is a joke

I mean this in the good way. I've read some manga and seen an episode of the show.

I think it's meant to have a joking feel. I need to pick it up again when I'm not bogged down with so much f***ing school work.

I do like it's attitude and it has one of the funniest portrayals of Death I have ever seen. (Second only to Dead like Me)
    I'm a ninja

I'm taking your clothes off...

I just finished Soul Eater and I sure hope they make a season 2 because there's a lot of things they didn't touch on or clarify. Overall I thought it was a good anime, they just need to make a season 2 to tie up some loose ends and answer some questions.

Unhappy

ikno!! i bloody hated tha endin, i was really disapointed

They should do what they did with FMA: Brotherhood FOLLOW THE MANGA. Seriously around about ep 30 sumthing the manga goes a different way and is ONGOING. So yeah I'm really crossing my fingers

I don't care what you call me, i'm still taking your cake - L (Death Note)

So the manga goes on a lot longer than the anime?

Quote Originally Posted by superchimi View Post
    So the manga goes on a lot longer than the anime?
    Yes, the anime follows the mange decently well till one point, then they split pretty bad.

Ummm, does anyone else here noticed that Soul Eater and Fullmetal Alchemist are done by the same studio; Bones. Because of this, I would put money on the fact that they did Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, that they will do the same with Soul Eater.
    "One day we will be reunited, my love" - Me to my beard

RIP Beard